Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

Doom played on a piano

I can imagine a piano four-hand where one player tries to survive the onslaught in one side of the instrument, while the other tries to play E1M1's theme on the other. That should be fun.

I was thinking, what about Deathmatch, one plays with a piano, and the other with an electric guitar?

Zed said:

I was thinking, what about Deathmatch, one plays with a piano, and the other with an electric guitar?

And you could strafe using the whammy bar. And then we could release a whole load of crappy addons for Doom, such as: "Doom Hero: Ukelele Edition," and "DoomStar: Trumpet Expansion."

And then there could be Vuvuzela Doom. Because that has totally never been done before.

This is pretty neat actually. Now we need Doom to be controlled by a steering wheel, dishwasher control set, and a washer machine control set.

Find out what movements and actions would result from the player hitting all the notes contained in composition X, e.g. Chopin's Opus 27 no. 1, perfectly and in sequence. Construct a map that would allow for these movements to provide the perfect route, avoiding all the seemingly impossible encounters with 100% success rate. Do this for the rest of the tracks in the selected catalogue.

Release the megawad.