Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

Album Of The Millennium

Who and what? Whatever dude. I'm not quite sure why you are defending him but you're doing a very poor job.

You are right about one thing, why am I trying to tell you guys these things? It isn't like your going to listen either way so I might as well stop while I'm ahead. There are too many people that are self-centered. Ok, back to the actual forums.

Oh goodie, a perfectly fine way to put up with insomnia.

I'm not sure why your presumed genius needs you. A real genius would not care about such minor things as getting banned from a forum. But if you want to keep playing the little defending bitch role, heh, go ahead...

Diabolic said:

You are right about one thing, why am I trying to tell you guys these things?

Dunno, you're the one who stays in here waiting for someone to post.

Really? He needs me for Doom III because it will require skills that you do not have. Sorry bro, but some things do come as a shock. Now, I am through with the bitching and whining you are feeding me every second which is the reason I havn't left yet because everytime I post something you got a message waiting for me when the site refreshes with my comment. TIME TO GET BACK TO ACTUAL FORUMS!

Diabolic said:

He needs me for Doom III because it will require skills that you do not have.

BZZT! Wrong.

Your existence does not amuse me anymore. And to think I had hopes of continueing this flame for a while, just for the kick of it. So long.

Er...guys? These are not flames.

Go to Q3W. Go to R&R. Those are flames. This is Bouncy Happy Fun Fun Care Bear Land.

:-)

RRROOOAAARRR said:

Er...guys? These are not flames.

Go to Q3W. Go to R&R. Those are flames. This is Bouncy Happy Fun Fun Care Bear Land.

:-)

I hear that you have not experienced the horrors of W@velength. You're lucky.

RRROOOAAARRR said:

LOL, I've not even heard of W@avelength,...enighten me...?

Supposedly the only person to create worse flames that The-Widow-Maker.

I think I have a copy of one of his threads around somewhere...

RRROOOAAARRR said:

LOL, I've not even heard of W@avelength,...enighten me...?

It's a Balrog. A demon from an ancient world. This foe's beyond any of you. Run!

Diabolic and NiGHTMARE put him away a looong time ago. Ever since Diabolic trashed him a thread and NiGHTMARE found out he was not part of some sort of group he said he was in... he left. Diabolic said he would take care of him and well, he did...

Lüt said:

Supposedly the only person to create worse flames that The-Widow-Maker.

Huh, I didn't think the Widow-Maker was that good...