Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #120 - Stomper

This Thursday we are going to explore Stomper by Paul Zarczynski. It's an unfinished megawad (the author seems to have lost interest in Doom mapping) containing 23 fully playable maps with rich nonlinear layouts, an interesting mix of classic and modern design styles and a bunch of new graphics that give the levels a unique look.

Get ZDaemon and join in.

Nmn actually left after he put out unfinished Stomper AND Haze to his website, and by left, I mean he entirely quit gaming, doom and all that stuff together. He's busy chasing his artistic career currently, as a friend of his, I think I should release both of these to /idgames because I do have a permission from him to do that.

His finest work you can experience in Soulcrusher actually (for which a new update is coming in few days), he did all the guns, textures and music + few monsters. I only did the gameplay/story/bosses.

EDIT: For those interesed in his music, here's an entire archive of the material he's sent over me over the past some years. https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0oa5oajet7i611/SCMusicArchive.zip Just warning that it's large and contains MANY tunes which come from Soulcrusher and his scrapped projects.