Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Springy

PRCP -nomonsters pack

Cacatou said:

MAP15 in 0:59

wow... i'm sorry! i'd let you do this if i knew, it's not my goal to run routes i helped prepare for others. :)
shed a second more, maybe?

c'mon, your time is already .3s faster than mine and we both waste time in different parts of the run. just run them all cleanly, so easy! :)

Cacatou said:

MAP15 in 0:52. Holy lucky run Batman

nice, glad you could pull it off. :)

Cacatou said:

MAP24 in 0:46

Nice job! I figured it'd be possible to improve Looper's time, but I was too lazy to seriously attempt it.

Anyway, here's a semi-filler run for Map 29 in 1:56. Not too good, but I'm uploading for anyone who wants to see the route. There's also a glide used by pvdq1447 at the red key door that's not used in this run.

pv29o156.zip

Updated the table. There hasn't been much activity from me due to my laptop being a crazy fucker for the past god knows how many months. It's probably getting to that time ladies and gents where we decide what the next wad will be I can make a thread tomorrow to start that one whilst this one is still in production.

doomdaniel95 said:

I think we should do Killing Adventure next. I have a couple demos already recorded for MAP13 and MAP28. They're a couple months old now lol.

Personally still sticking with Kama Sutra (I now have eight demos for it), but we should gauge everybody else's interest first.

I'm also curious as to whether or not anyone is planning improvements for this pack.

Not necessarily suggesting this for the next demopack, but I think that BF_Thud is another demopack that should be done some time. From my experience, the levels should be pretty varied in terms of -nomonsters gameplay. It also doesn't have too many demos (and no -nomonsters demos).

Anyway, any idea on when the next demopack starts? Or are there still people working on improvements?

4shockblast said:

Not necessarily suggesting this for the next demopack, but I think that BF_Thud is another demopack that should be done some time. From my experience, the levels should be pretty varied in terms of -nomonsters gameplay. It also doesn't have too many demos (and no -nomonsters demos).

Anyway, any idea on when the next demopack starts? Or are there still people working on improvements?

Sorry, didn't see this until now. I'm still awaiting improvements seeing as someone moaned last time I waited for a bit because they thought people were still uploading improvements. If BF_Thud is something you want done for the future, then so be it I personally have no problem with that wad on the subject of the next demo pack; I seem to be having mixed opinions and recommendations for it so we'll have to sort that out in a bar fight or just a debate.

Sorry for the bump and double post but I'm assuming no one has any improvements left? I can start compiling at some point soon.