Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Doom classical.

God Mode Off

[Book II, 840] ...And bring ye to the place where Death Shall dwell at ease, and up and down unseen Wing silently the buxom air, embalmed With odours; there ye shall be fed and filled Immeasurably, all things shall be your Prey.

-John Milton Paradise Lost-

Knee Deep in the Dead.

-John Romero {probably}-

Find ways to link Doom to classic books/music/films and impress your friends at parties

(I'm sure it's been done before, but eh, it's FUN yeah?)

"And on the third day Flynn Taggart would rise again and heal the lame, by shooting them through the head thus ending their need to walk. And there would be much rejoicing."

II PNAMES 4:3

The Doom Bible, 3rd Revised Edition
Tom Hall, c. 2145

"The path of the righteous player is beset on all sides by the inequities of the map makers and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the noobs through the temple of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost souls. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Doomguy when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

-Pulp Fiction, Patrol's reinterpretation :P

With that title I was hoping for classical orchestral renditions of the Doom tunes.

As in, performed by a real orchestra.

Oh well, there's still some synths.

Gez said:

With that title I was hoping for classical orchestral renditions of the Doom tunes.

As in, performed by a real orchestra.

Oh well, there's still some synths.

These are awesome! are these the only orchestrated remixes?

Bach composed goldberg variations for cembalo for Count Kaiserling as a cure for sleepless nights he had because he had played deathmatch too much.