Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ezxariarch

Has any one else made a more then two floors high level with Doom Legacy?

I was messing arround with the doom legacy 3d-bridge thing and i made a level with 6 floors ontop of each other (got the idea frum EDGE). I was wondering...did any one elde do this...i wanted to find a wad iwth it, but i only found levels with two floors..... =\

Guest Fanatic

I've only seen two or three 3D floors in a Legacy level. Dunno if anyone wants to push it higher because it's not optimized yet (read gets really slow with more floors).

The most I've done in EDGE is probably 8 in the 8 floors demo, and I did 7 complex ones on the QDOOM Public Test on QD03 in the South West castle-ish area. Runs pretty good too. Some of the QDOOM levels (full version) are extremely complex with 3D floors, but you'll have to wait to see those.

unfortunately, I've only seen one decent wad using legacy 3d floors, apart from ebola's nimrod stuff, and it was genji's test level that hasn't been released as far as I know :( during beta-testing I made a dockyard, with the docks over the top of water which was over the top of the shore-bed etc.

The most I normally do is three - though one of these days I'll have 9 or 10...

BTW, I use EDGE. :->