Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

Merry Christmas everyone! Also, what did you get?

Got robbed of $400. Waiting on the bank to get back to me.

The 1979 unrated version of Caligula featuring Malcom Mcdowell and Peter O' Toole.

This:

New low-top sneakers.

Polartec vest.

2 $10 Burger King gift cards

$300 check.

Some interesting screwdriver item with multiple heads.

It's still Christmas Eve over here, so I'll have to inform when everything gets sorted and opened. I imagine a couple of giftcards and one or two other things. I haven't been able to come up with anything that I really wanted the last few years, I'm pretty satisfied and comfortable at the moment.

EDIT: I did get a $50 Starbucks giftcard from my bosses' family for Christmas, which was nice.

I won't receive nothing from anybody else but me. I plan to get:

-Cigarettes
-Beer
-Weed
-A Hooker

Not necessarily in that order.

Money and chocolate. Needed the former, will sell the latter. I also got a nice green/gray scarf from Gap. It's really warm and fuzzy.

Merry christmas. Didn't get anything yet.

EDIT:
Got toolbox, Apollo 13 laserdisc, Hyperkin usb gamepad, and briefs (underwear).

Grazza said:

A Roomba. I'm not sure if it is a present for my cat or for my wife.

I don't know why, but all the videos of cats on Roombas (especially the cat in the shark suit) crack me up way more than they should. I know if I ever got one both of the cats at my house would be introduced to it and then avoid it every time it came out.

Mr. Chris said:

The 1979 unrated version of Caligula featuring Malcom Mcdowell and Peter O' Toole.

hurrah, it's still absolutely fucking terrible.

$20, a small pocket knife, three big books..
H.P. Lovecraft: The complete fiction, Eldritch Tales, Necronomicon: Commemorative Edition
So far so good. See what tomorrow brings.
/me crosses fingers.....

Chocolate, PJs, a week's worth of leftover food, and $400 cash.

UPDATE EDIT: Added a $50 Google Play gift card to my pile of undeserved loot.

A box of chocolates and a bag of deodorant, shampoo, shower gel and two razors.

Besides other things, I finally got myself (=I did let my relatives to buy me) the Heretic, Hexen and Strife IWADs, as well as full DN3D. I've never had these, and wanted them legally obtained. That's what I had told to my relatives when they had asked me before Christmas what I wanted. I couldn't think off anything, I didn't actually want anything but this, even though I could've bought it myself easily. They've got it for me, and I'm thankful for this present.

Should I feel ashamed anyhow for it (letting others to buy me IWADs), now I'm thinking? That's up to everyone's consideration.

Merry Christmas everyone!

scifista42 said:

Should I feel ashamed anyhow for it (letting others to buy me IWADs), now I'm thinking? That's up to everyone's consideration.

i'm not sure why you should feel ashamed that they got you something you've wanted for quite some time.

anyways, i got a sweater, some CDs, VHS-tapes (my dad is a huge tape-nut!), and that new Daft Punk album on vinyl that everyone i know seems to dislike.

A watch, sunglasses, clothes, and something you place in the freezer for forty five minutes and then into your beer, keeping it ice cold.