Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
codeslicer

a random id quiz

I got two wrong (1 & 5).

Also, why did you posted the exact same link 5 times?

Dragonsbrethren said:

"Who created the music/sound effects for "Doom" and Quake"?"

Quiz invalidated.

Heh, I just answered Nine Inch Nails, it was the most logical. But yeah, what's up with that?

American McGee adding a NIN logo to a map (a map from an add-on mission released quite some time after the original game at that) is most definitely not the same as having NIN creating the music/sound effects for Doom.

Got a 9/10

I wasn't very sober in the morning with that BFG question, I thought it was BFG9000 instead of BFG10000

Zed said:

I got two wrong (1 & 5).

Also, why did you posted the exact same link 5 times?

To take up more room on Page1

10/10 but I want to throttle whoever made the quiz, then proceed with other undisclosed malicious activities upon the author.

9/10. I too was confused by the question regarding Doom and Quake's sound effects. But I picked NIN because I knew they did the sounds for Quake, and because I was sure the other choices were never ever in an id game in no shape or form. Oh, I got question 9 wrong by the way, I just selected the first game to feature the BFG.

Coopersville said:

9/10

Quake II was disappoint. Never played far enough in any of my attempts to see the BFG10k.

Same for me. I never finished Quake 1 or 2, although I greatly prefer part one, plus id didn't interest me much after Doom 2.

SavageCorona said:

Questions are invalid.
Also what the fuck is this shit:

I hate this world.

Kids these days don't know what Doom is.

I can understand not knowing Doom trivia. But I what I can't forgive is anyone who checked "Mars" for the original Doom's location. >:[

Coopersville said:

9/10

Quake II was disappoint. Never played far enough in any of my attempts to see the BFG10k.

I don't understand why you see it as a disappointment. Maybe it's my nostalgia-goggles, but I had a lot of fun with Quake 2! I think it had great level design and enemies. The weapons were kinda nothing new, but then again they never innovated anything in the weapons department after doom...except for the railgun. That thing was badass! I can't really find any flaws that would make it a bad game or a disappointment.

killer2 said:

I don't understand why you see it as a disappointment.

I agree. Quake 2 was nothing but fun. A very polished game for its time one would be hard-pressed to find a flaw in.

To be super-anal, NIN itself never did anything for id. That was Trent Reznor, solo. ;)
To be super-anal, NIN itself never did anything for id. That was Trent Reznor, solo. ;)

I got 10/10 after I knew all the answers >:) but the first time I got 8/10 if it weren't for the NIN and hover tank questions.