Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MacBeth

A Hexen model I'm working on

Ugh... its pretty painful for me to look at these first couple of screenshots... please I beg of you scroll down fast lol

Just apply smooth shading on its helm, belt and skirt. Everything else looks pretty good to me.

Haha the helmet and other pieces of armor and clothing will be smoothed over and have a lot more detail put in before the model is finishd,everything right now is pretty much placeholder for me to figure out silhouette.

And don't worry Krispy, Baratus will receive a detail pass on his body soon, that will include scars,hair, nips etc...

I only plan to model Baratus, his weapons and a falcon shield, my friend will do the animations of the character murdering a bunch of Hexen monsters I also intend to model.

If you are planning to make more in the future, make heresiarch. Few villains can match his sinister pose and abilities. Seeing archvile in 2014 form would make me very happy and I hope someone would make hexen remake, appropriate one

this is pretty good. Almost game designer level work compared to any 3d game in 2005 through to 2008 in my opinion

I do plan to model all of the Hexen and Heretic characters and monsters, as well as other characters from old school games :)

Thank you for the kind words Sqrrt121

Here is the next batch of screens for you guys to look over, sadly Baratus is still nip less but I swear one day he shall! Hope you guys enjoy :)

sorry if some of the images are a little dark, photobucket is being dumb and is having trouble swapping the images.

For sure, I haven't gotten to detailing all of the anatomy just yet. Most of what you see right now is kind of a refined blocked out stage, I didn't want to get too detailed before I roughed out the silhouette and felt comfortable with what I had. :)

MacBeth said:

For sure, I haven't gotten to detailing all of the anatomy just yet. Most of what you see right now is kind of a refined blocked out stage, I didn't want to get too detailed before I roughed out the silhouette and felt comfortable with what I had. :)

Okay, waiting to see more refined models in the future :)

This is looking really damn cool, professional quality almost. You're not secretly from some Game design team working on a New HeXen game are you? ;)

These just happen to be the pre-release shots~

Thank you guys for the compliments, and I'm sorry to disappoint Clonehunter but I am just a fan and thought the Heretic/Hexen characters would appreciate an updated look :P

But slowly and surely I am plodding away at Baratus, here's a batch of new screens showing the work I've done to the upper body, hope you all enjoy! :)

Nice battledamage on armor and better muscularity on the backside now so he could convincingly carry that armor and use it effectively.

Haha when I saw you were the first reply I knew what was coming. One day soon good sir... one day Baratus shall have his nips.

I think I prefer the more cloth-y bottom half of the armor you had before, but damn this model looks slick. bravo

Hey everyone, time for another slew of screens for you to look over, I've been on and off for the past couple months with this, but its about near down zbrush wise, soon I'll make a low poly and then on to textures! :)

Wow, it looks fantastic! So realistic. Are you going to release it soon?

Thanks dude, I appreciate that, I hope his nips are up to your standards? :)

I'm not sure what you mean release but I am getting closer to finishing the model.