Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
j4rio

Yeah, me again. [new demo project?]

Well, if it's that close and the projected deadline is roughly a year, why not have both parallelly? I'd record for both. :)

dew said:

Well, if it's that close and the projected deadline is roughly a year, why not have both parallelly? I'd record for both. :)

I'd probably record for both as well.

ahaha massive chaos :p
i dont mind either, but its a bit too less focused maybe, i mean, each wad has 32 level, right? its not like the very small ones we did lately.

dew said:

I'm not sure. I think choosing 2 megawads simultaneously would encourage effortless holefilling, which really shouldn't be a fate of demopacks. They should be a playground for competition and having a massive stock of maps to choose from would make that highly unlikely. Of course it mainly depends on overall qualities of wad whether it would instigate notable demoing activity, but 32 is already quite a load and I'd say it's where an imaginary line should be drawn.

In short - nah. Doing one after another sounds more like it, but doing both paralelly would mean quantity over quality of demos.

Allright, that's 5 votes for UR against 4 for D2TWID. I'll make a thread for demopack sometime tomorrow.