Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ReX

Temple of The Ancients: Redux

This is a 7 to 9 map game for GZDooM, based on a 5-map project I released before ZDooM even supported slopes. The original maps have gotten a significant face-lift, and the first of at least 2 (and perhaps 4) new maps has been completed. Information & screenshots are at DooM Nexus.

Those are really great news, Rex. I quite liked the original TotA back in the day, and having it renewed/reworked would be wonderful. Please don't abandon it.

Zed said:

Sorry, are you talking about this one? If that's the case, I'm definitely waiting for this one.

Indeed, that is the one I was referring to.

Demonologist said:

Those are really great news, Rex. I quite liked the original TotA back in the day, and having it renewed/reworked would be wonderful. Please don't abandon it.

Far from abandoning it, I am going full speed ahead. Maps01-05 have been nearly 100% reworked, Map06 is 100% complete, and I'm getting ready to begin Map07 (another snow-themed map). I am also contemplating 2 additional maps, which will be swampy/water themed.

The one area that I could use help with is the new weapons for which wildweasel had developed the concepts. Sadly, his real world commitments required him to drop out of the project, and I'm left holding the metaphorical bag.