Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bradharding

DOOM RETRO 1.1 released

Brad Harding has released version 1.1 of DOOM RETRO, a classic, refined Doom source port for Windows PC. This release has several bug fixes and enhancements as suggested by the community here in the forums, as well as a widescreen mode and improved translucency effects. Also, DOOM RETRO's source code is now available in its own GitHub repository. You can view the full release notes and download DOOM RETRO by visiting www.doomretro.com.

has anyone made any videos of Doom Retro in gameplay? I'm curious to watch it being played.

So how do you edit keybindings? Looks pretty good though.

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

So how do you edit keybindings? Looks pretty good though.

Controls can be customized by editing default.cfg in the AppData\Local\DOOM RETRO\ folder for the current Windows user.

I really enjoy the port. It crashed on me once, I'll try to replicate and send you the info. Also, it seems to stop for a split second when the music track restarts. Keep up the good work!

Flesh420 said:

I really enjoy the port. It crashed on me once, I'll try to replicate and send you the info. Also, it seems to stop for a split second when the music track restarts. Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I've managed to iron out a couple of bugs that were causing the game to crash in some instances, so the next version will be more stable. But please, if you could still submit an issue here.