Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

Justin “Jew Wario” Carmical Dead at 42

What a pathetic excuse for a human being. When you have a family you have a responsibility to up hold, no matter what. If he was this trouble then it was his job to seek help to work through his issues. Not to take the cowards way out.

Satyr000 said:

What a pathetic excuse for a human being. When you have a family you have a responsibility to up hold, no matter what. If he was this trouble then it was his job to seek help to work through his issues. Not to take the cowards way out.

If there's anything to be gathered from some of the responses in this thread, it's that the concept of mental illness is hard to grasp. Just because someone isn't seeing pink elephants doesn't mean that their perception isn't completely skewed.

I highly suspect his suicide was a mere facade, and that the man is indeed still alive. He's probably working on Project Vega as we speak, just like Steve Jobs and Billy Mays are confirmed to be. In fact, reports show a possibility that his mere inclusion on the development team may have quadrupled Project Vega's scan radius.

Fantastic post crashhelper, but you forgot to make a reference to doge or cakes being a lie. If you're going to shitpost why not go all out?

Marcaek said:

Fantastic post crashhelper, but you forgot to make a reference to doge or cakes being a lie. If you're going to shitpost why not go all out?

Doge? Cakes being a lie? Why would I fill my post with such worthless and insignificant garbage? I'm here on a mission of Truth. Everyone must know the reality of Project Vega, that it is not a mere game, but an ass-seeking device created by carnevil in exchange for having his ass raped once less per day. But you already knew this, didn't you? The real reason you're trying to ridicule my post is simple: you're a clone sent here to spread misinformation and cover up The Truth! That's right, I've discovered your identity. And now, everyone knows. It's too late. Everyone reading my post will have realized that the real Marceak is nowhere to be found in this thread. Most likely, he is in the cum caves as we speak, or even the cum vortex.

Now, vanish! Vanish, I say! Your campaign of misinformation-spreading is over, and the number of cheeks you've made boil is equal to zero.

crashhelper said:

Doge? Cakes being a lie? Why would I fill my post with such worthless and insignificant garbage? I'm here on a mission of Truth. Everyone must know the reality of Project Vega, that it is not a mere game, but an ass-seeking device created by carnevil in exchange for having his ass raped once less per day. But you already knew this, didn't you? The real reason you're trying to ridicule my post is simple: you're a clone sent here to spread misinformation and cover up The Truth! That's right, I've discovered your identity. And now, everyone knows. It's too late. Everyone reading my post will have realized that the real Marceak is nowhere to be found in this thread. Most likely, he is in the cum caves as we speak, or even the cum vortex.

Now, vanish! Vanish, I say! Your campaign of misinformation-spreading is over, and the number of cheeks you've made boil is equal to zero.

Can't help going off-topic, but YEAH he's back!

j4rio said:

What if his wife actually killed him and made it look like suicide?

I gotta admit she sounds a little bit TOO ok with the fact her dipshit husband offed himself on the other side of a door in front of her...I don't know...that's just a little weird to me that right afterward you'd want to go and blog about it on Facebook o.O

StevieCybernetik said:

I gotta admit she sounds a little bit TOO ok with the fact her dipshit husband offed himself on the other side of a door in front of her...I don't know...that's just a little weird to me that right afterward you'd want to go and blog about it on Facebook o.O

To be fair, I sorta got that too... But I didn't consider it more because it sounded ridiculous at the same time. But none of us were there, so God only knows.

StevieCybernetik said:

People handle traumatic events in different ways. It takes awhile for some people to have it register, as the shock is too much. I know that was my case, at least.

when people commit suicide i keep reading things like "I couldn't believe he'd kill himself. he looked great/happy etc." - well thats pretty much what makes someone commit suicide in the end, imo. they can't express themselves. they put on a mask and play their roles to the letter.

So, if you have to, whine and bitch about your problems in life. no joke. i know people complain about it and etc. but dont hold shit in. (ofcourse if you *keep* whining and bitching about the same shit over and over it just means whining about it isn't working).

Platinum Shell said:

People handle traumatic events in different ways. It takes awhile for some people to have it register, as the shock is too much. I know that was my case, at least.

So who effed him/herself on the other side of your bathroom door?

NiTROACTiVE said:

On 1/23/2014, Justin Carmical, who was known as "JewWario" committed suicide by shooting himself in the bathroom.

There's nothing worse than a bullet in the bathroom. That's gotta hurt.

Foofoo said:

So, if you have to, whine and bitch about your problems in life. no joke. i know people complain about it and etc. but dont hold shit in. (ofcourse if you *keep* whining and bitching about the same shit over and over it just means whining about it isn't working).

but that's what men get wives for don't they? You gotta admit my posting has been way more positive than it was a few years ago before I met my wife.

j4rio said:

So who effed him/herself on the other side of your bathroom door?

fucking happens all the time. Getting so i can't go for a shit without having to clamber over mountianous piles of manically depressed corpses first.

You people are disgusting. Given that he just killed himself, it's obvious that he has depression, which is an illness. Depression and suicidal thoughts are to be treated like a physical illness. But what do you guys do? You make fun of him and insult him for his actions. My father killed himself when I was 5, but I can tell you right now that what you say about him not caring about his family is wrong. My dad loved us to hell my mom, my sister, and I were his everything, but he had depression, combined with a harsh time growing up because his family didn't like him (he's half white, half Puerto Rican, and each side disliked the other), which also hurt his mental health. All of you who make fun of him for that are evil, evil people. You insult my father, the family's father, and everyone else who had this fate. I give me deepest condolences to his family. Shame on you people.

I hope when I off myself there isn't so much butthurt about it! I just don't want to have to put up with the deterioration of old age and intend to have no dependents or commitments around 50 or so. Might push it a bit further if I'm still in good shape at that stage, but given all the desk time I have, I might be looking nearer 40-45.

Technician said:

I'm thinking about knocking up twenty or so woman and then killing myself just to fuck with you guys.

Do it, faggot. I'll bet whatever beer you can drink.

Technician said:

I'm thinking about knocking up twenty or so woman and then killing myself just to fuck with you guys.

I call dibs on the cute one.

TheMightyHeracross said:

You people are disgusting. Given that he just killed himself, it's obvious that he has depression, which is an illness. Depression and suicidal thoughts are to be treated like a physical illness. But what do you guys do? You make fun of him and insult him for his actions. My father killed himself when I was 5, but I can tell you right now that what you say about him not caring about his family is wrong. My dad loved us to hell my mom, my sister, and I were his everything, but he had depression, combined with a harsh time growing up because his family didn't like him (he's half white, half Puerto Rican, and each side disliked the other), which also hurt his mental health. All of you who make fun of him for that are evil, evil people. You insult my father, the family's father, and everyone else who had this fate. I give me deepest condolences to his family. Shame on you people.

To be fair, in Hoffman's case, it probably was just an accidental overdose. My condolences to you, though.

TheMightyHeracross said:

maybe you should direct your anger at your absent father rather than random people on the internet.

And maybe take the point of how this shit devastates families to heart.

How dare you tell me to be angry at my father! You think I don't know how it devastates families? I do. Even if I was 5, I still remember all too well when I heard he died. But he was mentally unhealthy. He had major depression! It's not something he can just say, "Whatever, I'm better now" to, it's a disorder! His suicide was part of it. He had gotten professional help before, too, so don't pull off the "Well he should've gotten help what an idiot" line. You have no right to tell me that I should be angry at my father, or to call him selfish (or Carmical for that matter).

TheMightyHeracross said:

How dare you tell me to be angry at my father!

*the lack of your father, him not being there for you. Lashing out at strangers not obliged to respect your emotional issues won't make the other side bow their heads in shame. We didn't know your father or anything about him and we didn't judge him anyways. Using a personal story as a moral jackhammer to silence dissent may work against holocaust deniers or somesuch, but we were discussing the actual morality of the suicide given the context, so an emotional outburst won't convince the naysayers.