Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alex_Wolfenstein97

Risen3D Archives ?

I've been using Risen3D for a while now and i was wandering if the R3D Team has any sort of archives (AKA Older versions of model packs , music packs , textures and what not) I've also seen a few guys complaining about newer revisions and looking for the older releases ... i mean don't get me wrong new stuff is all right sometimes but there maybe people out there who want the older versions more then anything else (myself included) Is there really no way to get the older stuff anymore ? ... Not to mention that the Contact Page on the Risen3D Site is Broken (you can click the contact tab all day long , nothing happens) ... so i can't request older versions or anything ... Any idea about this ? ...

I found this thread, it's from a couple of years ago, so I don't know if the links still work (didn't try them). About the old textures, you may be out of luck unless you can get in touch with the original authors.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Zed said:

I found this thread, it's from a couple of years ago, so I don't know if the links still work (didn't try them). About the old textures, you may be out of luck unless you can get in touch with the original authors.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

oh well ... i guess i'm out of look ... sence the R3D Team dose not host any previous versions of those packs ... and since i can't get in touch with them ... i guess i have to get the new stuff and just deal with it oh well ...
BTW : The Contact Page on the Risen3D Site is Broken ... where or how can i get in touch with the R3D Team ?
Maybe if i request an older version the can maybe give me a link or something ... ?

Alex_Wolfenstein97 said:

BTW : The Contact Page on the Risen3D Site is Broken ... where or how can i get in touch with the R3D Team ?
Maybe if i request an older version the can maybe give me a link or something ... ?

Actually, it is not broken, just not very user friendly.

For some older versions of Risen3D only, go here ...

http://abbs.jbserver.com/downloads/risen3d/

Heh, I was going to say "Oh, I think hawkwind is on-line, send him a PM". But you are off-line, and he already answered your question. It seems you are not out of luck.

Thanks hawkwind.

hawkwind said:

Actually, it is not broken, just not very user friendly.

For some older versions of Risen3D only, go here ...

http://abbs.jbserver.com/downloads/risen3d/

Thank you very much for the reply ... you guys actually have an archive i was looking for previous versions of ransu's music packs and i found them ... thank you so much for that xD !

EDIT : I've found the v3.5 versions of Ransu's Music packs witch are the ones that i've been using before updating to v5.0 AKA The anniversary collection ... i was looking for the 2011 version as that one had more special effects and it sounded a bit nicer but i guess i can't have everything ... I've also Contacted Ransu on the Zandronum Forums But when i asked him about older versions he was like "well the old versions need some improvement , however you can send me a request if you want custom versions" so now he is working on my request but he is also busy remastering music from Duke3D so ... oh well i guess i'll stick with v3.5 ... unless hawkwind would be awesome enough to send me the 2011 version ... if he or anyone from the team still have it ... of course ... xD

Alex_Wolfenstein97 said:

oh well i guess i'll stick with v3.5 ... unless hawkwind would be awesome enough to send me the 2011 version

Sorry, I don't have them.

hawkwind said:

Sorry, I don't have them.

eh it's fine , I asked Ransu on the Zandronum forums and he was like "I'll see if i have them somewhere" so ... i hope he dose cause that was the best version ... i wander what was in his head when he started updating it ... he took out all the stuff that made the 2011 version so great ...