darknation

Mental Illness

batshit spastic?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. batshit spastic?

• yea
    • nae

GreyGhost said:

That's why I don't talk much about myself on the Internet, too many stalkers. Not saying that I'm paranoid or anything like that, but I'm going to keep an eye on that list.

He should upload that as a Google Doc that he updates regularly with new entries.

I have diabetes. Is there anything special I should know before posting in this thread?

I've cooped through marswar, h2hxmas, and oblige megawads multiple times, I think that says it all. Not to mention meeting up with RALPHIS in real life, WHAT WAS I THINKING.

Chu said:

I'm a trap.

pics

You'll find some in this thread

j4rio said:

Well, age-related dementia might change your mind.

Literally.

Yep, I've seen what it does to people. Not a pretty sight.

an_mutt said:

I have diabetes. Is there anything special I should know before posting in this thread?

This is the MENTAL ILLNESS thread. Not the chronic metabolic illness thread.

buttspit said:

This is the MENTAL ILLNESS thread. Not the chronic metabolic illness thread.

Everyone upset by this inexcusable breach of rules, show hands so darknation can fill his list faster. Lift both if it angers you. Clench fists if it makes you want to punch the monitor.

Such flagrant disregard of the rules makes me want to dropkick my laptop out the window. What should I do, lie down and wave my feet in the air?

dew said:

Everyone upset by this inexcusable breach of rules, show hands so darknation can fill his list faster. Lift both if it angers you. Clench fists if it makes you want to punch the monitor.

It made me so buttmad, I drank myself to 3 AM and drove recklessly right after.

Obsidian said:

rf` said:

I'm a doomworld furry. That should be enough to get me committed.

Fixed.

Better than a Zdoom furry.

He's right. Generally it takes a couple years + a DW drama thread in order to disprove your gender. Add in the burgers thing and you have yourself a real story to tell the grandkids.

I hear they're phasing out the term aspergers and just calling it autism now, although aspergers is just a level of autism.

Non-self diagnosed Aspergers here.

It would be stupid to phase that out because Aspergers is a high functioning variation of Autism. Low functioning autism individuals usually need help be in a caregiver or other things for the majority if not their entire lives.

Doomhuntress said:

i have a cunt.

Bonus points around these parts apply only if you were born with one.

j4rio said:

Bonus points around these parts apply only if you were born with one.

harsh but fair. I officially approve the direction that this thread is taking. Please continue.

I know that the construction of pseudogina involves skinning the genitals, digging a divot and plastering the resultant mess up inside the cavity, like wallpapering in inside of your pelvis with bollock skin. My question is this; do the hair follicles regenerate after time? Because I am imagining one of those letterboxes with bristles inside of it.

Someone with experience in this field needs to elaborate.

darknation said:

harsh but fair. I officially approve the direction that this thread is taking. Please continue.

I know that the construction of pseudogina involves skinning the genitals, digging a divot and plastering the resultant mess up inside the cavity, like wallpapering in inside of your pelvis with bollock skin. My question is this; do the hair follicles regenerate after time? Because I am imagining one of those letterboxes with bristles inside of it.

Someone with experience in this field needs to elaborate.

No, they don't. Unless the doctor sucks.

Wow, this Asperger thing is generalized BS, borderline insulting. I guess it's a way for recluses to excuse themselves, as well as a way to label people who are just too busy with their stuff but otherwise fine persons. It just sounds like an entire fully functional personality type is being labelled as Asperger's.

printz said:

Wow, this Asperger thing is generalized BS, borderline insulting. I guess it's a way for recluses to excuse themselves, as well as a way to label people who are just too busy with their stuff but otherwise fine persons. It just sounds like an entire fully functional personality type is being labelled as Asperger's.

Agree. I just read a very good book in psychiatry class. The author was very sceptical to the diagnosis system(s) these days (fuck, bare with my english here). It very much leans towards, or already IS, over diagnosing everywhere, especially in psychiatry.

So, you tell me you are shy? DIAGNOSE: RETARD!

an_mutt said:

Thanks for telling us. The most important thing to remember is that extra posting can cause your blood sugars to go lower than regular posting.

I agree with printz and darkreaver's points. There seems to be a culture of sickness these days that some are too ready to accept.