Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DemonSlayer

Well, here I am again!

I haven't been here in a while, and there's a reason for that-I have gotten Legacy to working status!! The only problem is, it really doesn't give you that much stuff that can't be found in other, more modern, FPSs.
I am not saying its bad. I love the ability to look up/down,
the ability to jump, and the fact that there is no pixelization (instead there is now bluriness), but really, the looking up/down jumping stuff could have easily been put in the game before it was released. It would have probably set id back all of maybe 2-3 months. My question is, why didn't they? Did they have some sort of big deadline to meet?
Oh yeah, and are there any new versions of Legacy out yet?

I love the ability to look up/down,
the ability to jump, and the fact that there is no pixelization (instead there is now bluriness), but really, the looking up/down jumping stuff could have easily been put in the game before it was released. It would have probably set id back all of maybe 2-3 months. My question is, why didn't they?

As well as slopes, client-server architecture, floors above floors, bumpmapping, raytracing, polys instead of sprites, fully 3D environment, enhanced AI that could outsmart the player, realistic shadows and good storyline?

(listed with decreasing probability)

and the fact that there is no pixelization (instead there is now bluriness)

And when the HELL did that become a good thing?