Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MajorRawne

I raised my eyebrow at The Rock

Obviously you've never watched Star Trek, otherwise you'd know it is not only possible, but actually more significant, to raise a single bushy forehead-caterpillar. Raising both eyebrows at once is so... low-brow.

MajorRawne said:

Somehow, he just doesn't command my fear or respect after getting his arse kicked by Vin Diesel in Fast and Furious.

Did you get the rock bottom and the peoples elbow? You candyass.

I raise my eyebrow at you!

And....everyone else in this thread....and all the other threads....and on all the other boards....

Shit, I haven't stopped raising one eyebrow since I got to this forum. I log in every day and just when I think I'm jaded enough for it to come back down suddenly there's a new user making a new post making it go right back up again.

Or maybe it was just Marnetmar. Yeah, pretty sure it's just that guy.

EDIT: MajorRawne, are you currently tripping balls?

I entered the thread to find Sarge waiting for me, eyebrow loaded and ready to fire - coincidence or fate?

Piper Maru said:

Did you get the rock bottom and the peoples elbow? You candyass.

Listen, if a physical giant who's a trained soldier wearing body armour gets beaten up by a car thief with an attitude, my nan could probably beat him too. She may be 92, but she's lived at the same address all her life. Candy THAT, sir.

I'm surprised this thread has stayed up for longer than the last similar thread I remember which was "the rock raised his eyebrow at me".

MajorRawne said:

I think the mods secretly really like me. And this thread kicks the other thread's arse.

Grrr...

I don't have enough muscle control around my left eye to do anything with that eye I can't do with my right. Well, I can close the left one on its own, but I had to teach myself that when I was 13 and bored in class. No raised eyebrow for me. :(

MajorRawne said:

Listen, if a physical giant who's a trained soldier wearing body armour gets beaten up by a car thief with an attitude, my nan could probably beat him too. She may be 92, but she's lived at the same address all her life. Candy THAT, sir.

The Rock is gonna lay the smackdown on your nan's flabby old ass, you jabroni.

Piper Maru said:

The Rock is gonna lay the smackdown on your nan's flabby old ass, you jabroni.

A flabby 92 year old? Is that even possible? And no he wouldn't, he would put up a good fight but then he'd call Torretto in to save his bacon when she got the upper hand.

Obsidian said:

The Rock has raised his eyebrow at me 3 times in the past few days. IT'S AN OMEN.

while scrolling and skimming is misread this post as "that's no eyebrow THATS AN ORDER!" or something like a quote from the doom movie and I almost fell outta my chair laughing.

MajorRawne said:

I'm still pissed off about Piper's comments about nannan. I bear him no malice, but I'm thinking of branding him a bitch.

You Got the Spinnerooni, the Dipsy Doodle and the Sufferin' Succotash.