Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

Learn how to hypnotize women into having sex with you for 67 bucks

How could you resist such an awesome offer!

http://www.desiresystem.com/1/?r=16062988&a=192464&o=9&s1=&s2=3114752&s3=&utm_source=yavli.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=yavli&cli=3114752

Half way through his video I was dying of laughter. This guy is so full of shit it probably leaks through his noise.

Do you think his "desire system" could be real or do you think this is just a scam?

hardcore_gamer said:

Do you think his "desire system" could be real or do you think this is just a scam?

Do you really have to ask?

He should have charged 69 dollars instead.

Also, as Technician said, do you really have to ask if this is a scam? It obviously is.

Also, why not just date a girl and not be a freak, or go trolling bars for some girl with low standards?

Sodaholic said:

Also, why not just date a girl and not be a freak, or go trolling bars for some girl with low standards?

I don't know if harcore_gamer's living in Iceland will be a plus or an impediment in this respect.

zap610 said:

I haven't visited the site, but this sounds like rape from the title.

Not necessarily, but probably it will be some long tirade about his own exclusive PUA (Pickup Artist) technique involving concepts that the AFC (Average Frustrated Chump) who isn't getting any cannot possibly know, and how it will make you make women wanna screw you just by throwin' them some sleek moves (your "game"). Nothing new here, moving right along.

Maes said:

I don't know if harcore_gamer's living in Iceland will be a plus or an impediment in this respect.

Iceland is more or less a matriarchy so I'm confident the whole wooing process is flip-flipped.

I also have asperger's. Cool to hear there are other aspies here too.

I usually have to pay them much more than $67 to have sex, sounds sketchy

Nomad said:

I usually have to pay them much more than $67 to have sex, sounds sketchy

They'll do it in Beijing for $12. I declined. My friend's dad told her he came with his wife and she ran away. :D

I like the one with the sick red neck. It says some bull about 250 million infected. It then tries to sell you some diet or supplement. Ads seem to have gotten a little wiser, but it's all some scam at the end of the day. Still you have to admit some leave you with a laugh and a WTF?

The real crazy stuff is on the shortwave broadcast bands.

Sodaholic said:

He should have charged 69 dollars instead.

Also, as Technician said, do you really have to ask if this is a scam? It obviously is.

My exact thoughts $69. Idiots are looking for quick solutions. Like if only I did X it would work 100% of the time. Like people that think as long as they keep growing their beard, their favorite team will not lose.

Technician said:

Asperger's no longer exists scientifically. How does it feel to be autistic?

Exactly the same as being an aspie.

You have to wonder how he came at the $67 figure. Like, did he focus group test this (read: go to a bar) and ask them how much they'd pay to hypnotize a woman into having sex with them?

Drunk 1: No more'n eighty bucks.

Drunk 2: Eighty? Gawd damn son, I can go to Layla and she'll do most anything I want for fifty. The hell I need hip-no-tizzm for?

Drunk 1: Layla? She's only got... one eye, man.

Drunk 2: What, and you think she needs depth perception to cop a guy's joint? 'Specially not yours.

Drunk 1: Haw, haw. You jes' laugh it up. You weren't the one under her when that glass eye popped out an' landed in yer throat. Goddamn near choked to death. Second thought, eighty's too rich for'm blood. No more'n seventy.

Drunk 2: Sixty-five'd be pushin' it.

I've been to a pair of mass hypnotism shows. Where 20+ people are hypnotized up front on stage. The impression that I got from hypnotism is you WANT to be hypnotized. Like you just go along with it because you want to. The woman that I saw hypnotize people if you didn't do what she said when she said, you were sent off stage, since you're not hypnotized.

Some fucking moron probably said:

"The legitness of this offer is over 100%, money given and getting condoms now."

And then he drowned in failure.

geo said:

I've been to a pair of mass hypnotism shows. Where 20+ people are hypnotized up front on stage. The impression that I got from hypnotism is you WANT to be hypnotized. Like you just go along with it because you want to. The woman that I saw hypnotize people if you didn't do what she said when she said, you were sent off stage, since you're not hypnotized.

So in theory the girl was already okay with fucking and if it works you didn't need the hypnosis in the first place.

mrthejoshmon said:

And then he drowned in failure.

"Where's Captain Wesker?"
"He's sleeping with the ultimate failure."

Well according to Paul McKenna. Hypnosis only works in a suggestive fashion. Like you can't make anyone do anything they don't want to do through hypnosis. If someone doesn't want to be hypnotized for instance, they won't be. Also (assuming it actually is a real thing that works at all), hypnotizing someone is a complicated time consuming process that involves a lot of steps that is based around focusing and meditation practices.