Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

Learn how to hypnotize women into having sex with you for 67 bucks

darknation said:

...mental health ...sex

Does anybody still truly expect to find either on Doomworld?

You have to wonder how he came at the $67 figure.

Weird numbers in prices are used to make people believe there is a reason behind that choice, which leads them to the association there must be a thoughtful process behind the snake oil the guy is trying to sell them.

Phml said:

Weird numbers in prices

FWIW he also use the "This one old weird trick" line. For which, believe it or not, there's even an explanation of why it works. Something to do with "weird" not being immediately associated with something negative, and catching your attention.

Maes said:

Does anybody still truly expect to find either on Doomworld?

Wait, are you saying we won't get any?? I demand the return of my membership fee.

Technician said:

Asperger's no longer exists scientifically. How does it feel to be autistic?

Despite not obtaining any official diagnosis from any qualified professionals, I actually suspect that I may indeed have this whole "autism" thing. I base my opinion on my own self-reflective analysis, and also on the research I've done online, and also on the observations which others have made.
I don't consider this condition as a catastrophic flaw which needs correcting. I see it as merely a harmless frame of mind.
I manage to survive and get myself educated and pay my bills despite the occasional ridicule and cruelty which I sometimes face both online and offline.

Anyways, to be on topic: The salesman is a scam artist. Period.

188DarkRevived said:

Despite not obtaining any official diagnosis from any qualified professionals, I actually suspect that I may indeed have this whole "autism" thing. I base my opinion on my own self-reflective analysis, and also on the research I've done online, and also on the observations which others have made.

Sorry, but this trend of self diagnosed aspergers has got to stop. Lots of people just say they have aspergers to excuse their bad social skills. I personally don't take anybody who says they have aspergers seriously unless they have actually been diagnosed by an actual doctor. Also I am not familar with aspergers no longer being seen as a condition. Perhaps this is something that is only the case in the US?

I've heard something about it before, though I can't say in which countries this is the case either. I was diagnosed by a doctor pretty early on, back in 1994.

hardcore_gamer said:

Do you think his "desire system" could be real or do you think this is just a scam?

Always funny to see spam videos like this. I wonder how many people are really dumb enough to fall for this nonsense. Someone's certainly getting emotionally manipulated into thinking about sex but it's not the women as claimed.

hardcore_gamer said:

Sorry, but this trend of self diagnosed aspergers has got to stop. Lots of people just say they have aspergers to excuse their bad social skills. I personally don't take anybody who says they have aspergers seriously unless they have actually been diagnosed by an actual doctor. Also I am not familar with aspergers no longer being seen as a condition. Perhaps this is something that is only the case in the US?

If you actually read my post attentively enough then you would've noticed that I typed the word "AUTISM" instead of the word "ASPERGERS". There's a reason for that, because I've researched both and I like to be concrete and precise when expressing my thoughts.
And I'm not in the US.
Sorry for any confusions that I may have caused you.

What I want to know is... how come you can't find out second hand what the $67 gets you? Surely he must have been able to sucker in at least one person, otherwise why would people like this keep making these videos? What's to stop the buyers from spreading the secret all over the internet? Even if it turned out to be a carrot on a stick type scam, wouldn't that fact pretty quickly become a top Google result when searching this guy? How do guys like this prevent the outcome of the $67 purchase from being widely "pirated"?

AndrewB said:

What I want to know is... how come you can't find out second hand what the $67 gets you? Surely he must have been able to sucker in at least one person, otherwise why would people like this keep making these videos? What's to stop the buyers from spreading the secret all over the internet? Even if it turned out to be a carrot on a stick type scam, wouldn't that fact pretty quickly become a top Google result when searching this guy? How do guys like this prevent the outcome of the $67 purchase from being widely "pirated"?

I think it's because there is nothing on the other side of that $67 purchase, you are buying literally nothing and he is just sprinting off with your money without even a word.

So I tried to watch this guy's video to maybe have a good laugh at how ridiculous it was, and HOLY FUCK WHY CAN'T HE FOCUS ON THE SUBJECT AT HAND FOR MORE THAN ONE MINUTE?! ... Anyways, my dad said once "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". You can guess which category this one falls into.

Superluigieth1 said:

I'm Waiting For This To Go To Post Hell.

Why should it go there? Also, hasn't a moderator already commented in this thread thus suggesting that they are ok with the thread? I don't think this thread is going anywhere.

hardcore_gamer said:

Why should it go there? Also, hasn't a moderator already commented in this thread thus suggesting that they are ok with the thread? I don't think this thread is going anywhere.

Ha! I bet you are the shit talker who made the video! First posting link to that website with that silly question if it is real or not and now wanting the tread to stay at top of EE.
I visited that website to laught at it, but it was not funny rather long and boring. I turned sound off after a few minutes and just checked it occasionally, waiting for it to turn into some weird screamer. But it was not a screamer! just a dumb shit... god....

And even to this minute I have not even watched the video in question. I got all my information off of everybody else and their summaries of it.

I'd rather watch a binary trading/forex scam "training" video.

Superluigieth1 said:

I'm Waiting For This To Go To Post Hell.

Clonehunter said:

Judging by the last set of posts people are definitely shoving this into PH territory.

I'm sure I remember a time when posts like these were a bannable offence. Hope we don't have to bring that rule back.

Tried to watch it, after 20 minutes of don't get the weird trick i closed the page, but not before a huge pop-up window telling me of don't close the window blah blah blah...

NoScript is your friend.

Googling this was fun. Loads of fake reviews, multiple domains, "free" versions where you can download it if you do the "surveys," etc. There are even torrents where people in the comments claim to have figured out the passwords. I'm not grabbing >7 GB just to find out if they're all lying too.

fraggle said:

I'm sure I remember a time when posts like these were a bannable offence. Hope we don't have to bring that rule back.

Heh - it only seems like yesterday that a certain 6 character acronym would earn the poster a week in Losers.

fraggle said:

Me too. Though, let me (pointlessly) note that I was not asking for it to be, I was simply noting people were trying to move it in that direction rather than leave it alone... *hides*

hardcore_gamer said:

Also I am not familar with aspergers no longer being seen as a condition. Perhaps this is something that is only the case in the US?

Aspergers is not differentiated from Autism anymore; Autism is a spectrum disorder, and what used to be classified as Aspergers is simply part of that spectrum. In medical health terminology, you don't have Aspergers, you're just on some part of the Autism scale. For practical purposes though, many people(myself included) still use the term Aspergers, since many people have some pretty definitive notions of what 'Autistic' means. I usually explain to people that it's basically a mild form of Autism, rather than go through the trouble of explaining that Autism is a SPECTRUM disorder,(in my experience, a fair number of people don't understand that concept) and not every Autistic person is like Rainman.

Also, it's nice to meet some fellow Aspies.

MajorRawne said:

Have aspergers.

Wonder why everyone else seems so desperate for sex.

Yeah, I felt the exact same way until sometime in the last 5 years or so (I'm 28.)