Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lizardcommando

20th Anniversary Doomguy Figure

fraggle said:

Aww damn. I thought those were your original lyrics, but it's only a parody?!?
Well, I'll be honest and admit that I'm guilty of writing a parody of the hit YMCA song from the 1970ies. So there's still a common penchant there. :p

Anyways, I take it that you're content with your Arachnotron model and it's your property. So I'll just have to search for one elsewhere.

Clonehunter said:

If there's only ten why 001 and not 01.

Maybe the designer of that stand wasnt mathematically gifted

Waffenak said:

There was some interesting arachnotron project going on: A limited run of 3d printed arachnotrons with some ridiculous pricetag:

10cm high model is cost 1500euros
15cm high model is cost 2000euros
20cm high model is cost 2500euros

I saved couple pictures from my mail, I heard from this project from a german doom collector. Has anyone else heard from this? I also had picture of the full model but have lost it.

http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/waffenak/media/model_with_new_legs_like_the_original1.jpg.html

http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/waffenak/media/Stand1.jpg.html

Way outside my preferred price range, but if the paint job's anything like this I'd be tempted. I like the detail around the edge of the stand.

GreyGhost said:

Way outside my preferred price range, but if the paint job's anything like this I'd be tempted. I like the detail around the edge of the stand.

I couldnt find other images with reverse image search on google either. Well maybe someday some doomworld user post picture of one of these models.