Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flesh420

Rothschild 1972 Ball

Some costumes are really cool... But in my ignorance looked like the New Years Eve ball from "The Shining"...

And, yeah, some comments are really stupid.

I just don't understand why highly rich people are so effing weird. And the symbolism--well, Wtf is the point? I mean writing invitations backwards and servents dressed as cats, laying in sleeping pose; dead deer head mask, baby dolls and bird cages.... bizarre. Reminds me of the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

Flesh420 said:
Reminds me of the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

Yeah, I was about to say that. The movie is evidently based on celebrations like this one.

Rothschilds. I wonder if they're any relation to the Roths of Hollywood that seem to be in 50% of things in some way shape or form. Their wives, kids, brothers, cousins and so on. So many Roths owning movies.

Flesh420 said:

I just don't understand why highly rich people are so effing weird. And the symbolism--well, Wtf is the point? I mean writing invitations backwards and servents dressed as cats, laying in sleeping pose; dead deer head mask, baby dolls and bird cages.... bizarre. Reminds me of the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

The Dada movement was big in the early to mid seventies, so of course nobles are going to hijack it like everything else. They can afford to get Salvador Dali to make an appearance.

Technician said:

<reads comments section>

Boy people are dumb.

All of the faggots whinging about "the occult" definitely demonstrates the ills of having religion permeate your society and dictate what is right or wrong...

As for the photos from the party - kind of looks like a fever dream or nightmare (or as many others have said, like a Kubrick film). Must have been surreal as fuck to be there, but that was the intention, evidently. Must be nice to be rich enough to get really weird.

An interesting Rothschilds quote. I'll have to get the source later after work. This is from a letter.
"It (Central Bank ) gives the National Bank almost complete control of national finance. The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class... The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (contrary) to their interests."

Flesh420 said:

I just don't understand why highly rich people are so effing weird.

Oh no, no, no, no. You got it all wrong. Rich people are simply "eccentric". "Weird" is when you don't have money, power and influence to make people STFU. Kinda like the difference between being "metrosexual" or "gay", and being a just a poor fucking fag ;-)