Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little Faith

The present government in Denmark. :(

But why do you believe that these desperate young men are the rule among the moslem immigrants? How do you draw a line from them to the rest of the moslem immigrant population.

I am actually counting on you producing some kind of evidence for your theory. Not just some pictures to get me emotionally startled. (I already am for quite different reasons).

Of course I believe that the tunnel incident really took place and that the implemented were to friggin' far out for anyone's liking, but I do think you are making some very harmful generalisations here.

September 3, 2001Day after day hundreds of migrants silently storm the island.

26-12-01, 11:36
French security forces tracked down and detained about 130 refugees who stormed past guards at the Channel tunnel entrance late on Christmas Day in a desperate effort to sneak across to Britain...

08-03-2002 More than 250 refugees stormed the freight-marshalling yard at Frethun near Calais and cut through security fencing.

5 September 2001On Aug 30, 44 people, mostly young men, were caught by security guards,

The list is endless

'We will replace the Bible with the Koran in Britain'

'The British Government has to be stopped,' said Bakri. 'Blair knows that he is wrong. And he will pay for it. We will remodel this country in an Islamic image.'

Now convince me that these people had any other intentions than escaping the often humiliating conditions of life in a refugee camp.

Regarding the last article these fanatics are among the few and the dangerous and not especially well liked among the average moslem population because they put them in a bad light with their ramblings.

In Denmark we had a similar case with a fundamentalist organisation, called Hizb ut Tahir. They were agitating that moslems should kill jews, because of the injustices the jews did the palestinians. The entire moslem society, including all mosques said that they would be permanently banned from all mosques if they as much as brought a single pamphlet or spoke a single word from their organisation. They would only be grudgingly accepted in mosques if they did nothing but pray. And this only because you cannot deny a moslem his right to pray to Allah. In fact many leading imams expressed gratefulness that the affair had leaked to the press hoping that they would recieve help from the state keeping these unwelcome elements away from the mosques.

I will return with an article about the subject if I can find one in english.

Little Faith said:

Now convince me that these people had any other intentions than escaping the often humiliating conditions of life in a refugee camp.

a) they hide their faces from identification
b)it's a free, open refugee site built to feed them, they are free to come and go as they please

Little Faith said:

Sure I'd do it if I was able to. That would give it a wider audience.

It's easy afaik. Just edit your first post in the thread and change the title - simple.

You actually believe in that bullshit about the islamic countries trying to take over the west?

As a matter of fact, yes. A moslem guy, who used to live in my neighborhood, told me that we should avoid giving moslems too much power - he even said that we ought to forbid construction of mosqees as these are often gathering places for fundamentalists and further prevents them from being integrated. According to him, moslems don't need a mosqee to pray.

Now, this guy was what I'd call a well integrated moslem. He respected (probably still does) our laws, was interested in our culture and respected people from other cultures. I have grounds to believe that he was right.
Moslems should not be granted too much - they should certainly never EVER be allowed to start their own government like those in Britain.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't allow them to immigrate into our countries, I'm saying that we just shouldn't give too much way to their demands.

I am, however, horrified about the present right-wing developments. Fucking rascists! People are too goddamn narrowminded and trust the damn TV too much. People actually think that moslems as a whole are thugs or fundamentalist prats.
Fodders: I don't know why all these moslems are trying to enter Britain illegally and why they try to hide their faces, but I can assure you that they represent only a part of moslem society.

There are as many different types of moslems as there are Christians - and most of them don't really take their religion serious (just like most sane Christians), yet there are unfortunately some fanatic assholes among them.

I totally agree with you Dsm. The problem is that by labelling all moslem people as dangerous fanatics we are actually cutting off one of our greatest and most crucial allies in the fight against fundamentalist terrorism: The moslem peoples themselves. They possess some of the greatest means to halt the influence of fundamentalist movements. But they will only be willing and able to do so if represented with a real hope of peace, cooperation and coexistence. You heard it right guys: Coexistence! Have to learn to live with that (and so do the moslems also).

But we let ourselves overcome by irrational (though deeply understandable) fear of anything middle-eastern or moslem. This makes us represent a face of hostility towards the moslem population when we should merely be facing them with a vigilant eye on lookout for fundamentalists within their ranks.

We must refuse to play the role of the enemy the fundamentalists crave!

Btw. I had promised to post a link to an article dealing with the subject yesterday. It will turn up a little later, I promise.

Have faith (but not too much).

I just want a hiatus from all these Moslems forcing their way into Britain, these are not applying for refugee status, they are acting like terrorists at the moment in their attempts to enter my country, they have commited destructive acts to halt trains, hijacked airplanes, these are not refugees.
People keep saying that these fundamentalists are a small minority, yes! they ARE, but that small minority adds up to around 12 million people at least, that is no insignificant threat

That was comforting to hear. :)

You do realise that the majority of immigrants belong to this group.

I will start a new thread with an outgrowth of this subject.

There should be no problem with immigration - it is a selfish decision by those who oppose it.

Little Faith said:

That was comforting to hear. :)

You do realise that the majority of immigrants belong to this group.

I will start a new thread with an outgrowth of this subject.

Yes, and if you look back, my post was against those "refugees" that storm the trains, these are not refugees, all I say is, more care needs to be exercised when you open your home up to people to come live with you, sometime soon you will come home to find your bags packed and on the doorstep

These people don't represent all Molsems. My Algebra teacher was a Moslem (heh...how ironic) from Pakistan. He basicaly kept his religion to himself and din't try to interfere with anybody else's beliefs. He was a pretty cool guy...he didn't smoke or drink or anythingand seemed to have all his morals in line.

Little Faith said:

What's ironic about a moslem being an algebra teacher?

Moslems invented algebra afaik.

Persian Wife (suspiciously): How much have you had to drink?

Persian Husband: I had "X" beers.

Persian Wife: Well, how much is that?

Persian Husband: It’s a (burp) variable.

Persian Wife (not wanting to look stupid): Well, OK then.

Historical Footnote: Several years later, when the ancient Romans invented Roman numerals, and it turned out that "X" was actually equal to 10, there was big trouble in Persia.

Rofl, good one foddy!

dsm said:

Moslems invented algebra afaik.

Algebra = Al-Jabr

Just one of the many mathematical inventions that the Moslems came up with when all us whities were harvesting muck during the 'Dark Ages'. They also invented the zero. How the Hell can anyone operate without zeros? I just can't fathom it.

the_Danarchist said:

Algebra = Al-Jabr

Just one of the many mathematical inventions that the Moslems came up with when all us whities were harvesting muck during the 'Dark Ages'. They also invented the zero. How the Hell can anyone operate without zeros? I just can't fathom it.

Ahem. They did NOT invent the zero. They borrowed it from the Indians (as in India, not America).

We sometimes refer to the numerical system we currently use as "Arabic numerals", because the arabs were the ones who spread them around the world. But they were invented in India.

Little Faith said:

The existence of zero was fathomed to be an offense against God.

LOL

1 = Number of God
0 = absence of 1
0 = absence of God

Hey, thats a good one...I'm gonna remember that.