Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

Bullied special ed kid records bullies, gets charged with wiretapping

Doominator2 said:

Not really, you just pronounce it like you usually say "American", It's all in the spelling ;)

Still retarded because you are correlating an entire nation of people as members of a dwindling organization, that's why.

J.B.R said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Torturing other humans is wrong and only emotional people and weaklings do that?!
In that case you wrong because i torture those i consider evil, corrupt and greedy.

Are you being insane or kidding? If the former, get help, if the latter, it's unfunny. Not unfunny in the "I'm offended" sense, but unfunny as in "meh."

J.B.R said:

And that is because we humans are animals and don't try to hide it because it is in your blood, it is your survival instinct and it is in every human, but however you too soft!
So don't come with that nonsense that torture is wrong because it's right because these humans must understand that they won't get away with that.

Animal instincts are no excuse. There's something called civilization, some instincts are better left in the past. It's kind of been this way since some of the first agrarian societies. Rule of law and all that, y'know? Good for collective survival if you're not allowed to kill or injure one another.

Sodaholic said:

Animal instincts are no excuse. There's something called civilization, some instincts are better left in the past. It's kind of been this way since some of the first agrarian societies. Rule of law and all that, y'know? Good for collective survival if you're not allowed to kill or injure one another.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we humans are not really "civilized." We still have caveman like instincts that are prominent in today's society/modern mankind. The only things that really changed from the prehistoric man era are technology, language, and physical appearance.

doomguy93 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we humans are not really "civilized." We still have caveman like instincts that are prominent in today's society/modern mankind. The only things that really changed from the prehistoric man era are technology, language, and physical appearance.

Excatly.

doomguy93 said:

So? Of course we do, I'm not denying that. My point was that at least we've evolved to have enough cognitive function to recognize that, and voluntarily change our behavior to conform to the rule of law.

J.B.R said:

Excatly.

No shit? Still doesn't excuse cheerleading torture. What, are you the CIA? Also, nice typo.

Yeah, but there are a lot of dumb people in this modern era that fail to recognize their own caveman like traits such as fighting over women, fighting over property/territory/resources, fighting to be the more dominant person in a group, etc.... It's all human nature that has been around during the times when mankind were neanderthals and homo sapiens.

Why would someone fight over a woman? Obviously, all women belong to me.

Sokoro said:

Why would someone fight over a woman? Obviously, all women belong to me.

Not unless I steal a few of your women!

doomguy93 said:

Yeah, but there are a lot of dumb people in this modern era that fail to recognize their own caveman like traits such as fighting over women, fighting over property/territory/resources, fighting to be the more dominant person in a group, etc.... It's all human nature that has been around during the times when mankind were neanderthals and homo sapiens.

Wait, these people are dumb by acting on human nature? Doesn't that make everyone (and yourself by extension) stupid?

Mr. Freeze said:

Wait, these people are dumb by acting on human nature? Doesn't that make everyone (and yourself by extension) stupid?

Possibly. Some of our greatest follies have come about through an overestimation of our own specialness in the universe/world/ecosphere. As a species, our collective hubris is incredibly dangerous.

Mr. Freeze said:

Oh most definitely yes. We are all stupid in someway.

Quasar said:

Possibly. Some of our greatest follies have come about through an overestimation of our own specialness in the universe/world/ecosphere. As a species, our collective hubris is incredibly dangerous.

You are 100% correct sir.