Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breezeep

Man suffocates his son so he can keep playing his XBOX (And watch TV)

24 years old double dad, white trash for sure. Buttraped in jail and can play mahjong there for 50 years

Technician said:

Did we not talk about this already? This seems familiar.

This has to be the second time this occurred, because I do remember the story you're thinking of. It was a couple years ago, right?

Hopefully he interrupts somebody in jail and gets raped up the ass.

SFoZ911 said:

Thats kinda fucked up..

Kinda? Dude, he killed his own child to press buttons, it's a little more than a little fucked up.

I'm honestly speechless. It's an obvious thing that such hideous people exist, but still, it's unbelievable just the same.

I'm sad for the kid, but I'm also kind of relieved that he didn't have to be raised by that... fuckness. But at the same time he could've went on to become a greater human being because of it. Goddamn.

it are demented freakshows like this, which we all outnumber with hundreds to a mere half of a man which the media uses to badmouth games.
healthy people do not do this, never, no matter what they play or do with media.

I still dont know why tech USA was playing Wolfenstein while talking about a man suffocating his son to play xbox (other than the article had to do with video games)

I think it was for entertainment purposes. He usually throws in some gameplay footage while talking about news stuff.

Doominator2 said:

I still dont know why tech USA was playing Wolfenstein while talking about a man suffocating his son to play xbox (other than the article had to do with video games)

Because he always does that. Honestly I'd rather have that than Moviebob's inane, moronic little "story" sketches.

Doominator2 said:

Doesn't he always have games going on? It's not a flashy game, and it's better than a talking head or a blacks screen or static image or slideshow. Anyone would probably listen more than anything while their eyes numbly flicked across the screen. Granted, I was a little distracted at him not getting Max scores on Wolf E1M1.

Anyways, yah. Real fucked up story. I'm left wondering what will happen to the daughter. From the sound of it, it seems like the daughter wasn't present either. Nothing was really explained about the girlfriend, but if she's not as crazy at the guy who fucked her, she's probably a mess with all of this right now. I wish both girls luck.

Truly sick and I hope the douche gets what he deserves. On a lesser note, it’s also sad because some extremist will take this horrible story and use it to blame violent video games. It turns my stomach what some people will use to further their beliefs and agendas.

Jaxxoon R said:

Kinda? Dude, he killed his own child to press buttons, it's a little more than a little fucked up.

What do you expect me to say then? things like that happens pretty much on a regular basis.. its really isn't a shocker for me.

I think there should a special torture prison for fucked up people like this where they can just rot for eternity and feel indescribable pain.

Hmm. What place do I know that is like that?

There was similar news few days ago where korean dad was playing in internet cafe for 3 days straight and forgot to bring food to his infant son. I dont remember what had happened to his wife but sad story

wooo I am starting to hate reviewtech for other videos of his. Like I totally agree with him, its just his voice and demeanor I can't stand anymore.

Anyway, onto the real topic. While this stuff is sad, I'm just not phased anymore. I hope he gets prosecuted and probably prison murdered.

I remember when Everquest2 came out and there were deaths involved. One guy killed his kid.

geo said:

I remember when Everquest2 came out and there were deaths involved. One guy killed his kid.

To be fair, Everquest 2 was the Star Wars of our generation.