Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nomad

New game from Interceptor Entertainment!

If you go here right now, you'll find a counter counting down about an hour: http://www.nogumneeded.com/

Note the Interceptor/3D Realms logos at the bottom.

Also of note at the moment: http://www.twitch.tv/interceptorentertainment

Chances are it's Interception revealing that they're resuming production on Duke Nukem 3D Reloaded, the DN3d remake they were working on before Gearbox told them to postpone. Might be a chance that it's a NEW Duke project though. Either way, looks like it's time to place your bets again.

acording to the looping mp3 and the 40 minutes left now :
it is about something under attack, strengthened by mechanical noises.

what could it be...

i just hope this is not for one of their mmo shooters...
They got me exited in a way i only was as a kid many years ago about new thrilling games.

So damn them if this would be a damn mmo fps...

ps :
anyone else on the twitch chat ?

I'm in the twitch chat, yeah. Nomud. C:

Lame. But I knew this was coming. I knew they had some kind of lawsuit involving Duke. After all Interceptor doesn't have the rights to make new Duke Games, only license the old ones.

well this was irritating to say the least...
well... not... what... i... Expected...

and their misleading articles on their desks did not help either.

Technician said:

Lame. But I knew this was coming. I knew they had some kind of lawsuit involving Duke. After all Interceptor doesn't have the rights to make new Duke Games, only license the old ones.

Does Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded count as a new game?

Gearbox are bloody retards to be honest, they could make big money out of it. The quality was top notch and was bound to get better with publisher support. Randy Pitchford can go choke on a cock for this and fucking up Aliens.

i thought it was gonna be another FPS, but instead it's gonna be an isometric action-RPG. huh. so it'll be like Fallout mixed with the old Duke Nukem side-scrollers?

It appears to be an action-role playing game called Bombshell. This game doesn't look like it's going to be any good, to be honest. I know it's too early to judge, but let's just call it a hunch.

ïronically, you can draw similarities to tthis trailer and that DNF trailer, which all but had the man himself style around in the game's graphic engine, but had no actual gameplay footage or anything. :p

Hold on, Duke Nukem Forever had a cut character called Bombshell...

She was cut because she was still the property of 3DRealms and was off limits to Gearbox.

So I guess this is the next Duke game?

This game looks incredibly dull and uninteresting. Doubtful it'll sell well. A Duke action rpg seemed interesting, because well..... It's Duke. But this, no dice. A Duke ARPG could have serious potential if done right imo.

how can you say the game seems dull when you haven't actually seen anything from, you know, the game itself? oh sure, there's the announcement trailer, but it doesn't tell a damn thing about the game, and i'm sure it was made to poke fun at the DNF teaser trailer. the only thing we know is that it's gonna be an isometric action-RPG.

I just heard of this now, when I saw the name I was really hoping for something like Duke 3d but with a main character something like Johanna Dark mixed with James Bond, humorous but professional; it's not an FPS, though. I'm not really interested in action RPGs, unfortunately.

>Main character is a girl
>It's bad

this is why we can't have nice things.

Nomad said:

>Main character is a girl
>It's bad

this is why we can't have nice things.

I know, this thread is just rife with MUHsogynists!

i cant but LOL if people claim playing with a woman is bad.
anyways, the game looks decent and if i had the spare money i might have bought it.

A woman is to stay in the kitchen, they're not alien ass-kickers .... duh.

Shake it baby.