Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fahim@_@

Theory: Doomguy is a cyborg.

TheCupboard said:

I can't believe no one has brought up the possibility of nanotrites.

Yeah. It sucks that not everybody is good at bringing up the possibility of something that does not exist.

He's a green beret.
Walt Disney turned his headgear into a full bodysuit and off he went... Owning Hell into Oblivion.

tomocean22 said:

UAC has the budget to unleash hell on earth, but can't make a robot which can look up or down.

Your memory has clearly left you. It's not that the technology wasn't good enough for the UAC to make a robot that could look up and down, it's that up and down weren't invented in 1993. It's pretty similar to how colors weren't invented until The Wizard of Oz was released.

Mrs. Nesbitt said:

Your memory has clearly left you...up and down weren't invented in 1993.

But what of Ultima Underworld in 1992? And plenty more examples before that, I'm sure.

Sodaholic said:

But what of Ultima Underworld in 1992? And plenty more examples before that, I'm sure.

Mario was looking up and down in SMW back in '91! His neck is revolutionary I tell ya.

Doomkid said:

His neck is revolutionary I tell ya.

The UAC has sought after that neck for generations so they can put it in their robots. They've never been able to fully implement the technology.

Mrs. Nesbitt said:

The UAC has sought after that neck for generations so they can put it in their robots. They've never been able to fully implement the technology.

More likely, they didn't implement the feature in their robots deliberately, as the robots didn't really need to look up/down for an effective work. Come on, you can play vanilla Doom fine. ;)

Also I personally don't take this discussion any seriously.

Maes said:

Yeah. It sucks that not everybody is good at bringing up the possibility of something that does not exist.

Wrong:

Religoonz

Except mabey bhuddism

What if the Doomguy is in fact a demon in disguise that is trying to redeem itself? Maybe even the first demon? What if he's an ancient cosmic entity that existed far before the demons as we know them, when they were mystic Martians, and some horrible catastrophe made them all into the bloodthirsty beasts they are today?
the 24th chromosome.

So Doomguy always was the demons.

And he was just playing the fool this entire time.

What if Doomguy is actually the villain and he's murdering all of the heroes?