Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ChaosOverlord

doom64 demon face / pentagram title

hey, does anyone know where i can get that demon face pentagram thing (the doom64 title thing) in an enlarged bmp, so that i could print it out..? you know the thing i am using as an avatar icon... but i need it much bigger... cuz that would just make a wicked poster, and i definately want to do it... so, if someone knows where to find that pic, or if anyone has it.. please tell me..

Look around for it on doom64 fan sites then enlarge it with a bmp editor.

Only if you put it there.. but I didn't get a Doom 64 poster when I bought the game.. I had to get that from a friedn of mine! I dunno where he got it though, cause he never had that. Not even to rent.
A poster like that would be cool though....

I had a Doom 64 poster once. It had a brown/red pentagram on it with a black background and the Doom 64 logo was on the lower right-hand corner of the poster. I don't have it anymore. About 2 years ago, my younger brothers were hyper one day and ripped it down from the wall.

I still have mine! Too big for the scanner though. I wish that all games (not just Doom) would pack in posters for their games. I also have the awesome Doom 64 poster from Nintendo Power with the Macubus and the Arachnotron on it.

Wow u got a DOOM64poster? drats your lucky...i even wish i still had my ultimate DOOM poster, that wuz my favorite one. dunno what happened to it though...