Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Kirby said:

Holy Christ, please scale those

Yeah, I thought they had been. We really need an auto-thumbnail thing on the forums.

Some pic of me and a dancer guy during a Turkish trip back from March-April 2011.
I'm in the middle.

Note 1: for those who remember Aquarius' discovery in his second Crappy Doom Quadruple Feature, yeah, I kinda show some similarity to Terry himself, but chill, I'm not that guy. :D
Note 2: this photo was made during the first development of the infamous Satan's Fortress xĐ (21/26 March - 07/09 May 2011)

purist said:

Rohypnol: works 3 out of 4 times

Rohypnol made in the last 10 years changes the colour of the drink and also makes it taste salty. Any "old" rohypnol would be out of date by now. I know this because I had it prescribed for insomnia and was curious, so I tried to date-rape myself.

(Maybe this should be in the insanity pit?)

Du Mhan Yhu said:

@invictius: Holy shit, man..

Not to worry, this was 9 or 10 years ago now. Much happier and healthier these days.

invictius said:

Not to worry, this was 9 or 10 years ago now. Much happier and healthier these days.

After seeing a collection of pharmaceuticals like that, I'd like to hope so XD

MajorRawne said:

Loving the pics, but Pavera's mountain pic wins the thread :)

Ummm... am I missing something? Why am I the only one curious about the odd flying object in the photo?

Hellbent said:

Ummm... am I missing something? Why am I the only one curious about the odd flying object in the photo?

You mean the insect-shaped UFO? Those cow mutilating aliens are damn sneaky, disguising their craft as a 200 metre long hornet.

Krispy said:

Was that taken before or after you drugged her with Rohypnol?

It's not easy being popular. I'd trade with being able to complete any wad on UV any day.

Facebook wanted to mark Esselfortium as me in a pic I shot about me and my gf.

Eris Falling said: "First j4rio, now you...I bet half the world's population is secretly essel in disguise"

invictius said:

whoa whoa whoa.

you can't just post photos of piles and piles of prescription drugs and talk about that, then post pictures of you clubbin with women with no comments.

EDIT: BTW JAMAICA

Just cut my hair yesterday.. had started to look like some kind of caveman and was difficult to keep it clean.

Nomad said:

Are you in some way related to Rayman?

HAHAHAHAHA I tought the same!!
Damn I can't stop thinking about rayman when looking at Jimi now. Nice Nomad