Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Scenarios of Death

Which is a better scenario:

A).There is a war, and the government is wiped out, but the majority of the population is unhurt and able to recover.

B).There is a war, and the majority of the population is wiped out, but the government is pretty much pefect working condition due to measures taken in the past.

darknation said:

A), because it makes way for darknation to step into the govermental shoes and thus rules the world! Yey!

*AHEM* you'll have to do battle with me for world domination, and you will NOT be a pretty sight afterward =)

A because the Government is typically the part responsible for allowing a war to start - then they'll get what they deserve.

Lüt said:

*AHEM* you'll have to do battle with me for world domination, and you will NOT be a pretty sight afterward =)

/me grabs tons of guns and prepares to help Lüt in his quest for world domination!!!

Lüt said:

Your feeble threats are tempered by my knowlage that you are way too disorginised to start a proper millitary action against me.

Moral: Melenium Furst, World Domination Later.

fodders said:

Obviously B, we need supervision guys

Well, if there's no one left to supervise, what would be the point?

Trust me, a certain # of proletariat are allowed into the bunkers, it's similar to #Doom, without a non mod in there they start kick-banning one another, same with the Government, so they take some of us into the bunker, same as #Doom frads try to lure normal people in. The Government, like the #Doom frads feel? ARE! useless without someone to lord it over.

A) - if the government was wiped out, we'd be left with a population from which new governers can arise.
If you kill the population, you're left with a bunch of middle-aged, sexually frustrated S&M fans with no-one to govern.

Spike said:

If you kill the population, you're left with a bunch of middle-aged, sexually frustrated S&M fans with no-one to govern.

And your problem is? I can see nothing wrong with this :)

Good point. Would you rather die in a nuclear holocaust or get reamed day-in day-out by a fat sexually frustrated Tory land owner?

I'll take my chances with the hydrogen bombs, thankyouverymuch.

P.S - notice my subtle use of rythem there to suggest reaming, good eh?

darknation said:

Good point. Would you rather die in a nuclear holocaust or get reamed day-in day-out by a fat sexually frustrated Tory land owner?

I'll take my chances with the hydrogen bombs, thankyouverymuch.

P.S - notice my subtle use of rythem there to suggest reaming, good eh?

You don't know me, but I am a fat Tory landowner

There would of course have to be a 10-to-1 ratio of women to men so that the human race could prpogate more effeciently and quickly. Of course, the females would be selected for their physical attractiveness as to better stimulate the males. :)

P.S. Damn you Jack, I was going to post this before I even got down to your post, so daon't say anything. :P

the_Danarchist said:

Of course, the females would be selected for their physical attractiveness as to better stimulate the males. :)

:P

You have no idea of what a guy will shag in a time of lean pussy, ever wonder why they had to bring in laws against shagging animals? The woman could be 300lb's of ugliness untold, they will shag her, trust me :)The females will probably be selected for how many bottles of beer she can open with her gums

LOL, Shit I was wondering what was going on there though you gotta wonder what Fods had to do to get Lut to change his title.... :p

fodders said:

You have no idea of what a guy will shag in a time of lean pussy, ever wonder why they had to bring in laws against shagging animals? The woman could be 300lb's of ugliness untold, they will shag her, trust me :)The females will probably be selected for how many bottles of beer she can open with her gums

Meh...I was just paraphrasing Dr. Strangelove