Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dime

Doom Streams

Just updated the main post, toss me an inbox or a message here if I forgot someone....

Also, I recommend checking out Graviton29's stream. He's pretty close to taking Doom 64 Watch Me Die under an hour. A new type of neutral reset was discovered last month that allows you to go 344% faster than simply pressing forward.

What's different about this new type compared to just holding down the stick and setting the neutral position there?

Evolution of the wad, 1998

cyberdreams, inferno, earth and phobos

Just a thought that occurred to me with the new "Twitch" changes; anyone had any problems with their on-demand videos being muted?
I seemingly don't have this problem having checked a couple of my on-demand videos, but was just wondering if any other Doom twitch streamers had this problem or not. Would kind of suck if so!

Suitepee said:

Just a thought that occurred to me with the new "Twitch" changes; anyone had any problems with their on-demand videos being muted?
I seemingly don't have this problem having checked a couple of my on-demand videos, but was just wondering if any other Doom twitch streamers had this problem or not. Would kind of suck if so!

It's to do with the new changes- basically music censorship~ :I

Seems reasonable to me, since videos can still be preserved by making them highlights or exporting to YouTube. If this means I can watch past broadcasts/highlights from my mobile I will be happy for the trade off

I'd never suspect one could pronounce the final i from "Memento Mori" like you did.

http://www.twitch.tv/johnsuitepee

Now that BTSXE2 is done, time to move onto September 1st's other big community megawad offering; Plutonia 1024! Should be interesting to see how a mashup of Plutonia and the 1024 x 1024 limitation does for entertaining gameplay....

I've heard it's a mixed bag mind.