Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amr0d

Wacken 2002

Is here anybody who drives to the Wacken Festival in Germany?? Many Rock- and Metal bands will be there like Rammstein or Blind Guardian etc. Cool if i can meet some Forum people

Any gig with Rammstein on the lineup get's a thumbs-up from me.

Theres some pretty good bands there. I'd go... If I lived in Germany...

(Australia needs more big metal festivals/shows like that)

I would think about drivin to Germany dawg... but there is just this small problem stoppin me from gettin there. I believe it's called the Atlantic Ocean!!!
:P

esco you dont seem to be into metal, but hey i could be wrong. yea if i lived in germany i would go but hell i am in the states. good thing Ozz fest if coming up, along with a lineup of other metal/rock bands

Sephiroth: I ain't into metal dawg... but I would like to travel and peep out different countries. I'd love to see what da ladies wear in places like Spain, or France!
:P

yo esco some things you dont want to see. alot of the ladies in spain dont shave, and unless u like hair dont go there! yea i would like to go back to the old country. I was born in albania so i remeber alot of stuff. personaly i would like to go to germany, italy, austria, romania( hey they where gonna make a dracula theme park but it got canned cause of some nut). also i would like to see russia, australaia, and japan

yo esco some things you dont want to see. alot of the ladies in spain dont shave, and unless u like hair dont go there!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, NASTY STANK ASS HO'S!!!!

But then again, Ibiza has tons of nude beaches, and tropical spots. And just like there are women who don't shave, there are also a LOT of women who do shave... hint, HINT!
;)

i hate europe this year. in terms of music that is. Your ozzfest is way better than the U.S.'s (what with you guys scoring tool, cradle of filth, and mushroomhead to name a fiew), and a lot of bands seem to be touring around there more too. i think slipknot is playing at something cald the Leeds or Reeds festival? o well, enjoy it!

Heh, the Warped Tour hits town this Saturday. I need to figure out where on my person I can conceal the water bottles I'm gonna smuggle in. :)

I'd sacrifice a virgin to go see a Dream Theater/King's X/Satriani gig.

Re: A virgin. Anyone know where I can find one of those?

stphrz said:

Re: A virgin. Anyone know where I can find one of those?

Man, good luck finding one...

SlayeR said:

Theres some pretty good bands there. I'd go... If I lived in Germany...

(Australia needs more big metal festivals/shows like that)

Um, Metal For The Brain, Overcranked are 2 I know of...but I never got to saw both :(

Planning on going this year though!