Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IMJack

Beckham hair

Heh. Silly Japanese.

I'd put this in the thread with fod's grandson, but I can't find it. If one of the mods would help me out, plz...

"I'm a fan of Beckham, but I don't think I look like him at all,"
- 39 year old Korean office worker

ROFL!

Heh I don't mind David Beckham anymore because I think he's a fine captain and boost for the squad but I agree with Archvile about the wife... talentless old bag.

fodders said:

His hairdresser is on standby to fly out, so I suspect he may change it soon :)

Heh, his hairdresser is already en route to save his hair after a rainy game.

Cool, although I see it's still called a mohican style, where it's actually the Huron who sported that style, Chingachgook, the "Last Mohican" had long straight hair :)

pritch said:

Heh I don't mind David Beckham anymore because I think he's a fine captain and boost for the squad but I agree with Archvile about the wife... talentless old bag.

You don't MIND Beckham ANYMORE?
Are you one of those sorry bastards who thought Beckham was an asshole because he was "shown out" of that game against Argentina in 1998? (I sure as Hell don't hope so!)
So, the man made a perfectly human mistake and as a result "everyone" (the football fans) wanted him dead? I also hear that the mistake wasn't even his.

That bastard player tried to put Becks off his penalty this time by walking up to him at the spot and trying to shake his hand, Becks ignored him :)

dsm said:

You don't MIND Beckham ANYMORE?
Are you one of those sorry bastards who thought Beckham was an asshole because he was "shown out" of that game against Argentina in 1998? (I sure as Hell don't hope so!)
So, the man made a perfectly human mistake and as a result "everyone" (the football fans) wanted him dead? I also hear that the mistake wasn't even his.

No, I hate him because him and his stinking brood are in the papers EVERY GODDAMN FUCKING DAY AND WON'T JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE SOME SPACE FREE FOR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE WORLD WAR FUCKING THREE.

Ahem.

WW3 had better wait until a couple years AFTER I'm dead.

Beckham is evil. His tarted-up, anorexic mrs is also evil. And i'm posotive that Brooklyn/Newyork/Losangeles/whatever-the-brat's-stupid name-is will be evil too.

Spike said:

Beckham is evil. His tarted-up, anorexic mrs is also evil. And i'm posotive that Brooklyn/Newyork/Losangeles/whatever-the-brat's-stupid name-is will be evil too.

Elaborate please.
WHY are these folks "evil"? (Are they in league with the Devil? :-P)

Nah. The devil's a nice guy.
I suppose i'm more annoyed by their media coverage than by the people themselves. They're everywhere you look.
Also - a personal hairdresser? When you get THAT rich u start to lose touch with reality. Plus, from what i've heard (tv interviews, etc), their combined IQ is about 80. :p

fodders said:

WW3 can have the decency to wait until after FRIDAY

Uh huh. Tell me, what would you do if somebody nuked Tokyo in the middle of the finals? If the game were tied? ;)

IMJack said:

Uh huh. Tell me, what would you do if somebody nuked Tokyo in the middle of the finals? If the game were tied? ;)

I'd think that Japan and nukes seem to go together like pork and beans... :/

IMJack said:

Uhmm, I guess there would be more deformed people in the world :P

Spike said:

Nah. The devil's a nice guy.

Riiiiight. What if the Devil really IS responsible for everything bad in this world (like Sep 11)? Still a nice guy?
/Me sharpens knife :-P

dsm said:

Riiiiight. What if the Devil really IS responsible for everything bad in this world (like Sep 11)? Still a nice guy?

That's an entirely different thread topic right there. :P

IMJack said:

Ask for a re-match at an uncontaminated venue, nuking Japan isn't exactly WW3, well it wasn't when the yanks did it last time :)

fodders said:

Ask for a re-match at an uncontaminated venue, nuking Japan isn't exactly WW3, well it wasn't when the yanks did it last time :)

And if the teams all die too?

Unlike the USA we have a plethora of good players here, never heard of the Manchester United Munich air disaster?

That 'man' Beckham is an idiot, and his wife is a whore. If he spent as long working on his football as he did selecting his hairstyle and what skirt to wear, he could be a world class player. As it is, he nothing more than an overrated average pimp.

England vs Brazil

WHOOPS

hahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
aahahhahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaahahahhahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaah