Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Not so Inappropriate

id (or anyone else seeing as that would be a more realistic request)should go through doom and make small, subtle changes to each level, like adding secrets or monsters or slightly changing the layout of a level etc (like what they did in e1m1) Just a thought. Woudl be fun. Add some longevity to the original classics. (I'm finally getting bored of playing DOOM 1, but it's still my favourite)

heh, good idea. I knew there was a better place to go about trying to get it. I just coulnd't think of it. Thanks.

Doom II Guy said:

hehe, now Erik looks like an asshole :)

no, now go away

why don't you go through and change things a little? it wouldn't be that hard, and since you suggested it, I would imagine that'd you'd be the best candidate.

You aren't allowed to make changes to the original Doom maps, and no offence, but you might make a mess of it and disgrace it...

mmnpsrsoskl said:

You aren't allowed to make changes to the original Doom maps, and no offence, but you might make a mess of it and disgrace it...

No, actually. He knows so fucking much it isn't funny, he's been doing it for a long time.