Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scypek2

Let's make a MAD megawad.

I checked out the stuff.

obake - Experiment in Monsters is very... obake-ish. Which turned out pretty well here. Added.

Nixot - Dezert (and a bunch of midis) - The dezert is very... deserted. Might be. The midis are unusual but listenable, i like them. Added.

Jimmy - The Floor Is Lava - This is probably the best submission so far. Incredibly frustrating, but fun - and that's rare. Added.

years - Unwanted. Unexpectable. Heck, I'm adding it just for the sake of that. But there's a missing sky and a non-repeatable door in shotgun room.

Pcorf - Chong. Cute. My favourite architectural theme. It's time to chew asses and kick bubblegum. Added.

schwerpunk - MAD 2. Plays well, looks well and the secret exit is definitely going to come in handy. Added.

Magnetick - coddoom1. Not much stuff. I dunno, maybe you could make that map slightly bigger?

Phendrena - Satan's Hot Jam. Well, like the above, it's barely anything. Maybe make use of these 3d floors and make it multi-story or something. I like the custom textures, but would be better without the cc4 stuff.

Cacowad - unblessed/unzombie This unblessed unxploding undead unzombie is definitely uncool... I mean, cool. I'd love to see it in some maps. Added.

not everithing in hell want to kill you, someone only want to scare you to death.

link updated with 3 brand new things, sure they meet the hight level standard imposed by the op.

https://www.mediafire.com/?93olnewz5d86aa5

avabile actors (use the command summon to spawn):
unzombie, unguy, unimp, unspectre

bonus actors:
revvie, unzombie2, zead1

pcorf said:

Here is a Boom compatible joke map named Chong which was uploaded to my website but not released to idgames. Feel free to use it.

http://www.paulcorfiatis.com/jokewads/chong.zip

Uses the music from E1M1 (Stalker) of Duke Nukem 3D but the music is 1 semitone lower. Its pretty crazy, freaky, and a bit abusive.

Very good. The tortured Mancubus in the cage was cool. And crushing the Cyber.

neubejiita said:

Very good. The tortured Mancubus in the cage was cool. And crushing the Cyber.

Doom for all the wrong reasons. Also the 20 secrets, the big F You and the shape of a penis near the Cyberdemon.