Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

This forum needs a mod....

If nothing else, to make sure people like Ralphis don't bastardize it with foolishness. It's also one of the few forums that doesn't have a mod.
I would love to be a mod.....;)

Not there'd be much need for one, cause this forums doesn't experience much trouble, but still...

Archvile64 said:

Ralphis was banned.

Yeah. His post is still in Post He** the last time I checked. Hard to believe, isn't it?

I still don't see why he got banned. The only thing he wrote was..."Are you looking close enough!?" He must've done something else.

hypr said:

you could talk to the main guy who runs this forum

Andrew Stine: oh yeah and ban ralphis
Wet Drywall: alright

I'd like to moderator of this place, the Wads and Mods forum. Since it's lacking one, could someone with super mod powers make me a moderator?

DooMBoy rambled:
Not there'd be much need for one, cause this forums doesn't experience much trouble, but still...

Exactly. No mod for WADs and mods (mods - heh)

Archvile64 said:

Ling

Ye Olde Mighty One!

Heh.

Gaah, when do people learn that directly asking if they can become a Mod is the best way to prevent themselves from ever achieving Mod status?
I thought it was well-known by now.

dsm said:

Gaah, when do people learn that directly asking if they can become a Mod is the best way to prevent themselves from ever achieving Mod status?

I can't really confirm that :)

dsm said:

It depends on the person too. If a new member say "Make me a mod, I'm cool !" well I'm pretty conviced he won't ever become a mod. But let say a long time member, respected by almost everybody, post intelligent posts and replies with good, descent answer and not answer like "Hey, look at me" immature threads, and that person offers is services to help keep this community sane, I'd say, make him a part-time mod and if he makes the job right for a month, make him an official mod. Or take away is mod status if you are not satisfied with the way he works.

Yeah, but Db doesn't really have such a grand track record.
Bah, forget it.

boris said:

I can't really confirm that :)

Heh.

Tarin: Ling, can I be the mod of the editing forum?
Ling: Sure.