Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da_Esco²

Doomers who like da original Transformers: peep dis.....

Little Faith said:

I didn'y have a full set either, but I assembled the bot using some spare decepticons from the other sets.

Yeah, I supported the decepticons.

Ah, but the Dinobots were the best :

"Me Grimlock humpy humpy"

Spike said:

Yeah, the ones you could assemble were excellent - unfortunatly i was the only kid in school whose parents couldn't afford to buy an entire set of 5 (like the aerobots, etc) and build up the big bastard.

I wish i'd bought the original Megatron that turns into the handgun :) Could just imagine getting shouted at by mum and dad for pistol-whipping some kid with a transformer...

I wish I'd got the Optimus Prime - the Megatron toy looks damn ugly in robot mode.

fraggle said:

I meant his signature.

Oh, sorry. Oh well, the sites say to attach they're URLs to e-mail signatures, etc., so I think forum signatures count. If it pisses anyone else off, please tell me and I'll get rid of the signature.

Little Faith said:

Referring to Dsm's avater:

That's the coolest fish i've seen to date. :)

Hey thanx, I just spiced up an old avatar I did several months ago to kill some time :-)
Btw, shouldn't you have commented on that avatar in the fan fics/fan pics forum instead?

MaTT [TiK] said:

Oh, sorry. Oh well, the sites say to attach they're URLs to e-mail signatures, etc., so I think forum signatures count. If it pisses anyone else off, please tell me and I'll get rid of the signature.

Well, are you getting money from the clickthroughs on the links? Because I'd imagine Linguica might be annoyed if you were using his forums to make money. Remember these forums are privately owned and controlled and technically we're all guests here. Its not like email.

fraggle said:

Well, are you getting money from the clickthroughs on the links? Because I'd imagine Linguica might be annoyed if you were using his forums to make money. Remember these forums are privately owned and controlled and technically we're all guests here. Its not like email.

Not from clickthroughs but from people signing up. Sorry fraggle and sorry Linguica. I'll change it now.

hey you guys, i went on the uicorn site, and saw a transformer i had: The 1984 Optimus Prime!! omg...what do you think it'd be worth? oh damn...i wonder where it is and if it's intact :|

An optimus prime MIB would be worth about $300, and would sell for about a little more up in most spots. Whether or not it had a grey or blue roller (the little 6 wheeled vehicle) doesn't matter much, but the grey one seems to be rarer. Out of his box, and mint he would still sell for about $150.

wizardworld.com has an online price guide for toys, and registering is free. Once you gots a login, you can put in da name of the toy you want to check, and do a search for it's value.

Da newest issue of toyfare is ALSO supposed to have an entire section devoted to all the transformers ever released world-fuckin-wide. I'll be gettin dat shit today, I'll let ya'll know if it's tight or what.

Now I know that Elbryan doesn't have the Transformers, Turtles and Spiderman videos for download anymore, is there anywhere else that does? Please? I've always wanted to see the whole of the Spider-man series cos I always miss the same episodes, every time it's repeated. Plus I'd like to see some of the old Turtles series again, and at least one episode of Transformers. Thanks

I loved the Transformers then, and I love them just as much now. I never knew about the mod though, so I appreciate whoever put the link up. I'm goint to check it out laterm more or less when I'm not in class. I guess it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm an animator, going thru animation college, and I naturally love cartoons. Go figure, eh? :P

Still need to download the majority of Spiderman and TMNT...

When I get my high-speed internet back up I guess.

I sent you an e-mail the other day, elbryan, about the Transformers videos, but don't worry about it - I don't have anything to trade, plus I only have a 56k connection, so it'd take days to send directly if I did.

I know of a service that gives you unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth, but unfortunately, it's only available here, in the UK.

Goddamn WaldenBooks, they still ain't got da new Toyfare for august... I swear to fuckin god dat I hate Florida. I can't wait to peep da new "Heroes of Cybertron" figures, I hope them things is as successful here as they wuz in japan, so dat they release more. They also have a nice Unicron figure up for sale on the Botcon site, but it's $150. But it literally looks exactly like dat mofucka did in the movie! It's a shame dat it's just a display figure dat doesn't transform, but damn it's still ill as fuck!!!
botcon.com/forsale/unicron.html

http://www.teamdeim.com/darknation/voodoo.jpg

NO!! YOU FAIL IT, BIATCH!! (TM)

/me goes to darknation's crib, bitch-slaps him, slams his face up against da computer screen and points to the name of dis thread

............ now say it with me now dawg...... T-R-A-N-S-F-O-R-M-E-R-S!!! Dat's a good bitch!

j/k dawg!
:P

P.S. Mr.T. is da mofuckin man, FO SURE!!!!

Esco, do you speak like that in real life, or is it just in the forums?

Esco, do you speak like that in real life, or is it just in the forums?

Real life.... and before ya ask, no I ain't black. I'm puerto rican, and originally from the ghetto in NYC.

............ any more questions, dawg? :P

P.S. TIME-LINE.PNG!

I sent you an e-mail the other day, elbryan, about the Transformers videos, but don't worry about it - I don't have anything to trade, plus I only have a 56k connection, so it'd take days to send directly if I did.

FINALLY got my new PC to hook up to the internet. I assume that email is one of the many that I'll be flooded with the second I install my email program after having my computer down for over a week. :P

Da_Esco² said:

any more questions, dawg? :P

Nah, just wondered.

elbryan42 said:

FINALLY got my new PC to hook up to the internet. I assume that email is one of the many that I'll be flooded with the second I install my email program after having my computer down for over a week. :P

Errr.... yeah, sorry :) Oh well, at least you know you have at least one that can be deleted straight away.

Well I checked on some more stuff and found out da followin about the transformers to be released:

1)The heroes of cybertron series, which is basically the japanese PVC figures, will contain the following in series 1: Arcee, Skywarp, Megatron, Starscream, Powermaster Optimus Prime, and normal Optimus Prime. I do NOT know if there will be rare chase figures like in Japan, but hopefully if they do gots some, they won't be as insanely rare and expensive as they are out there.

2)The first figures in da new re-realease series are set to be Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, and Optimus Prime (blue roller version). They WERE going to release megatron in dis series as well, but as some peeps already stated, there wuz a few issue with da "realistic" look of da gun (DAMN, we iz too fuckin paranoid in the US!). If dis series succeeds they are plannin on releasin some more figures like starscream, and rodimus prime.

3)The transformers Armade series is set to ship in august, meanin dat da RID series of transformers will probably be taken of the shelves in da next two months.... so get them while ya'll still can.

I'm gonna check and see if dat new toyfare came out yet tomorrow.... hopefully it has!

Amr0d said:

I love it! Anybody here who looks Mangas and Animes like Neon Genesis Evangelion???

Me! I watched evry episode. I hated the ending though... It seemed a bit fucked up to me for some reason. I wish Pen Pen talked.

the_Danarchist said:

...Anyway, when it comes to kick ass cartoons, there are only two words:

I N V A D E R
Z I M

Yay...too bad I didn't hear about it until a month after it was cancelled.

What about Rocko's Modern Life?!? That was a cool show. In fact, that (and Invader Zim) was the only good cartoon they had on Nickelodeon. Hey, wait a second.. INVADER ZIM'S CANCELLED?!?!?! Ah great, I bet it's gonna be replaced with another shitty "nicktoon"...

I'm sure the Danarchist would like to answer that. I've only seen a few episodes. So I don't know about the whole except for an alien dude named Zim is stuck on planet Earth, I think.