Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

When you die...

When your sad little life ends will you be...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. When your sad little life ends will you be...

• Buried in the ground and eaten by worms
    • Burned into flakey ash and scattered
    • Stuffed and mounted via the wonders of taxidermy
    • other (state below)

I don't care.
When I'm dead, I probably can't feel what happens to my earthly remains, so they could cut my corpse to pieces for all I care.

I want to be stuffed and placed in a Girl's boarding school locker rooms :)

I kinda doubt that there'll be enough left of me to bury or cremate. So that'll take care of itself.

If you die in a fire, and your remains are cremated, does the crematorium charge full price?

I, uh, wouldn't know.

Anyway, I just want to be put in a casket, have a prayer said over me, then they can bury me.

I want to be buried with a tree planted on to of the casket, ensuring the tree absorbs my nutrients and body.

I think I'd like that.

I want to have every part of my body waterproofed then dumped into the local resevoir (sp?) where I will float for all eternity, perpetually horrifying onlookers.

Really I can't decide on wether I should be buried or burned.

One one hand being buried and eaten by worms thereby returning to the circle of life sounds most romantic.

On the other hand with all those toxins humans absorb during their lifetime arent our dead bodies to be considered toxic waste?

Little Faith said:

On the other hand with all those toxins humans absorb during their lifetime arent our dead bodies to be considered toxic waste?

The incredible amount of preservatives we consume makes us permanent fixtures. The worms wont be able to eat you, but they'll have a dandy time living under you.

I'll be returned to the Earth, thanks.

I'd like to die knowing that i'm feeding the wildlife we've plundered.

I'll have my organs harvested and then I'll be burned to a crisp so no one has to find room to bury me.

well, if no one is bothered about what haoppens to them once they snuff it, make a little clause in your will saying you'd like your mortal remains to be shipped to darknation in Scotland.

Corpses are a much undervalued natural resource, something that might make me a lot of money. Even if the whole "Build a Bridge with the Bodys of the Slain" market falls apart, I'm sure a necrophiliac brothel would be a big success.

I will merge with the internet via a AI before I die and as such, have control over all the worlds computers and commcation systems, and as such, control the world!! I will Become a God and Death will have no meaing!!! I just wish someone would invent the means to do so

umm... failing that, I wish to be cremated and sent to NASA, and be sent to mars with the first colony ship.

i wawnt to be put into a tomb in space so i can be the first space mummy. if that fails i hope to be eaten by giant space worms

I want to be cryogenicly frozen. I don't like the idea of having formaldahyde pumped into my corpse, or my family wasting money on a fancy box or bowl that will only get covered with tons of dirt. Also, I could probably be revived in the future.

Sephiroth said:

i wawnt to be put into a tomb in space so i can be the first space mummy. if that fails i hope to be eaten by giant space worms

That has got to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my entire fucking life.

bigbadgangsta said:

That has got to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my entire fucking life.

Dunno, I've heard more retarded shit come out of your mouth and mine.

I want my family and friends to cook and eat me, thereby giving all my energy to them. failing that, cremation and scattering.

I'll probably neglect to choose my preferred body disposal and just go with the default option.

VileSlay said:

I want my family and friends to cook and eat me, thereby giving all my energy to them. failing that, cremation and scattering.

Ever heard of Kuru? It's the human equivelent of BSE in cows (not CJD, which is different) that you get from pirons in human cannibal communities. Which makes canibalism a bad idea.

Basically cannibalism is a major health risk for any mammal species.

Kuru, BSE, there seems to be a disease for any species stupid enough or forced to by other stupid species to eat the flesh of it's own.

If it wasn't for this fact eating the flesh of one's ancestors would only be a rather offworldish burial ritual.

I want to be able to fly around the earth and do whatever I want. That'd be cool. Of course, there'd be fast forward and rewind buttons so I could like go see the end of the world then come back and watch the 2004 World Series =)

The way im going to leave this mortal coil is via a big firey explosion taking out billions of people that did stuff to me that i didnt like. But now a days thats "terrisim" so i guess ill live forever. Good buy mortality hello millions of dallors of drugs.

Melee said:

The way im going to leave this mortal coil is via a big firey explosion taking out billions of people that did stuff to me that i didnt like. But now a days thats "terrisim" so i guess ill live forever. Good buy mortality hello millions of dallors of drugs.

Oh goodie, another fucking idiot who thinks just because he was bullied at school it gives him the right to kill and an excuse to let his life disolve into an orgy of stupid drug use.

So fucking happy right now...