• doom2 (original)
    • final doom (original)
    • depths of doom trillogy
    • collectors edition
    • warez
    • shareware

what dooms or doom packs do u own?
i own all the current doom games

sorry for the repeat but forgot to make it a poll and that is what i am testing here

Bought UDoom and Doom2 at Target, found Final in a consignment store in Edmunton after months of searching, and had Doom Shareware pre-installed on this comp.

Ultimate Doom I bought with Quake in a twin-pack, Doom2 I kinda stole from a friend (he owed me money and still does. I've been holding doom2 hostage for about two years now). Final Doom was approprated via kazaa. I've also go snes doom, PSX Doom and PSX Final Doom plus doom on the gameboy advance.

Ultimate Doom found in a store, paid for Doom 2 via idsoftware.com, warezed Final Doom.

I got Doom from my best friend, Doom 2 from id Software's website, and Final Doom from Wal-Mart. Got the Collector's Edition from Best Buy.

i own all the copies of doom, except the original doom (before ultimated doom)
i also own the 32x version and doom GBA

hey look it says 666 at the bottom of the poll, damn i am bored but hell it is 2:00 am and i am tired from 10 hours of work

Got Ultimate Doom and Doom2 when they were relatively new (back in '95), and I kinda, uh, "borrowed" my Final Doom CD back from my cousin, who took into his head that Final Doom was his. AFAIK, he still doesn't know I have it >:)

Does anyone have D!Zone? It's an extenstion of Doom1/2 levels, over 900 with various editors/utilites in their early stages of development (we're talking 95 here)

I can't seem to get any of the WADs on the disk working..

I got UDoom for Xmas one year, Doom 2 from a friend who didn't want it, and I got Final DOom from KaZaA. I also have D!Zone 3 and a disck called 'Dom Heaven'. I also have a copy or two of Chex Quest that I actualy got from the box.

Bought UDoom and DoomII all them years ago - then lost 'em in the various changes in localé.

Went to EB in January, found Doom CE, bought, enjoyed.

All of them! all sepretly I bort Doom II and Final Doom in platnum pc form, from Big W. and I traded A box full of demo CDs for the orignal ultimate Doom CD from a frend who was board of it (dumb smuck).
I got lucky...

Ultimate Doom, Doom2, Unreal Tournament, Soldier of Fortune, Soldier of Fortune 2:Double Helix, Aliens vs. Predator 2 and Half-Life