Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Badboy

Bethesda Store Now Open with Doom, Quake Swag

Yesterday Bethesda started a new merchandise store and now offers official T-Shirts from Doom, Quake and Wolfenstein. The selection of merchandise for these three games is currently limited, so it appears that is all they are offering right now. The shop is based in the US, but they do ship worldwide.

Are they going to make more? I think I need some new t-shirts (and other clothes). Doom t-shirt would be cool.

Oh man that Quake T-shirt is awesome… it would totally fit my collection of black T-shirts… In any case it would be much better (in quality and originality) than a custom-patched Quake screenshot T-shirt.

The DOOM T-shirt reminds me of other game title counterparts… it's too obvious that it's about a video game, whereas Quake's logo looks more arcane and fits seamlessly in more places. I've seen that same DOOM logo too often whenever Doom was mentioned, so it got old.

The Wolfenstein logo looks too WW2-ish, I think I'd have the tendency to be cautious near anyone wearing something like that. It looks extremist. It was shaped like that for a reason.

I hope to find somewhere, someday, a statue of a cacodemon.

I love cacodemons.

L.

My girlfriend had a DOOM shirt made for me this past Christmas. It looks identical to the one in the store and the quality is amazing! Quite the surprise indeed! I'm not surprised by the comments I get every time I wear it. Be prepared to stop and talk to strangers.

I am on that shit the moment they sell The Ultimate Doom poster.

EDIT: Fuck it. Ordered a Doom and a Quake T-Shirt. It's about time I owned them. :D

I hope to find somewhere, someday, a statue of a cacodemo who is wearing the cool T-shirt :p

As per usual, it's not well designed shirts that would make me want to actually wear any of them.