Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

Esco = banned... AGAIN!?

bigbadgangsta said:

Yes, and this time it is final.

sigh, what the hell did he do this time, ask for help in the general forum by accident?

footman said:

sigh, what the hell did he do this time, ask for help in the general forum by accident?

The same thing he always does, talk in ebonics and piss people off?

Archvile64 said:

The same thing he always does, talk in ebonics and piss people off?

what the hell are ebonics? and most of the time, i find him very funny, and he DOES apologize.

ok, so esco gets outta hand, i CONSTANTLY get outta hand (surprisingly, im still here). i flame people, so what? its not like i really mean it. although i agree with esco, are we not allowed to stand up for people? but thats besides the point. Im surprised Elby wont get banned for still liking esco. you people havent considered, how do you know he hasnt been fristrated with life in general? how do you know that his girlfriend dumped him? some times i dont make sense, but then again, 87% of the people in this world(including me) dont.

........... AND creator of da almighty stoned smiley!
¦]

Boricua!!!!
Doomer 4 eva!
---------------------
bye esco, we'll miss you. -Footman

Footman, esco's ghetto speak was just plain annoying. thats why ling banned him, he made that perfectly clear 3 times in that thread alone.

so you couldnt understrand, so what? people ARE entitled to typing the way they want to.

footman said:

people ARE entitled to typing the way they want to.

UNLESS THEY ARE TOLD MANY TIMES BY THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE FORUM NOT TO DO IT. He was also asked nicely to stop the ghetto speak, those people that asked got flamed in return.

bigbadgangsta said:

UNLESS THEY ARE TOLD MANY TIMES BY THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE FORUM NOT TO DO IT.

bah. next thing you know, ill get banned for sticking up for esco. i dont get it, when he first came, everyone liked him, now everyone hates him...

footman said:

bah. next thing you know, ill get banned for sticking up for esco. i dont get it, when he first came, everyone liked him, now everyone hates him...

I still like him but I to did get a little annoyed with him starting wars in every thread he came across. No offense to esco, but where he goes, a trail of insults is sure to come of it. All he had to do was drop the ghetto speak and he refused to do it. That is it.

The results of the poll are official. EVERY FORUM STAFF MEMBER VOTED TO PERMANENTLY BAN HIM. EVERY SINGLE ONE. This is not about one or two mods who have a personal gripe with him, this was an official decision made by everybody on the DW forum crew.

he got banned just because he typed differnt than anyone else!? i havent seen very many flam wars started by him, i look at every thread i come across, most of them with esco in it didnt have muchaof a flame war. :/

Lüt said:

The results of the poll are official. EVERY FORUM STAFF MEMBER VOTED TO PERMANENTLY BAN HIM. EVERY SINGLE ONE. This is not about one or two mods who have a personal gripe with him, this was an official decision made by everybody on the DW forum crew.

Yeah, and they let him in to speak his case, and what happens? He flames. He had the chance to defend himself and explain HIS side to the moderators and to Linguica. He failed to take that chance.

esco flamed ling as self-defense. but, of course, noone told him that ling is GOD of this place. im going to bed now.

EDIT: i thought EVERYONE flames someone else for one reason or another?

humongous esco flamewar 2 in the making, yey

footman said:

he got banned just because he typed differnt than anyone else!?

PRITCH SAID VERY CLEARLY:
Esco. Esco. Esco. He posts almost nothing but crap. I know I'm fed up with him, Liam's fed up with him, and DSM is fed up with his unpleasant manner.

It's not the ebonics I mind, it's that lately he's noticeably changed. He seems to just generally have nothing to say, and because of this, bullshit happens, flames start, and before you know what's happened, whee... a dozen or more retarded posts, depending on how early I catch it.

What to do? Can someone 'learn' him some sense? I'd like to hear what every forum mod and upwards feels about this one.

Liam said:
humongous esco flamewar 2 in the making, yey

I'm not flaming, I'm trying to explain to footman wtf is going on. He seems to be missing the point.

If you could/can ban Esco, would you? (Poll ID: 160)
Yes Arioch dsm fraggle Julian Liam the Bard Linguica Lüt Mordeth pritch Tarin Zaldron

Linguica said:

Yes Arioch dsm fraggle Julian Liam the Bard Linguica Lüt Mordeth pritch Tarin Zaldron

Hahaha, even Mordeth voted yes.

I'm not flaming, I'm trying to explain to footman wtf is going on.

welcome to my world.

IMJack said:

Guys, it's over. Let it go.

*/me hangs on for dear life.* NOOOO! ILL NEVER LET IT GO!!!! :P

Lüt said:

?

Lüt said:

fodders said:

?

:)

Linguica said:

there =)