Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

When you die...

When your sad little life ends will you be...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. When your sad little life ends will you be...

• Buried in the ground and eaten by worms
    • Burned into flakey ash and scattered
    • Stuffed and mounted via the wonders of taxidermy
    • other (state below)

darknation said:

...let his life disolve into an orgy of stupid drug use.

Hey! Drugs dont ruin people, people ruin people.

but it is idiots that view drugs as good. cause they aint. ok it is not a big deal if u get drunk once and a while, just dont drive or drink till u puke. and maybe pot is ok if used sparsly and from a natural source( like home grown, not gentetic or hormone altered or mixed with other drugs) how ever all other do have bad effect such as acid and ecstacy. no it is not governmet brain washing saying drugs are bad. most drugs beyond alcohol have long term effects on chemicals in the brain, yes even long term pot use has a bad effect. a number of people i knew used ecstacy alot and i must say it has nothing but negitive effects. after they came down from the high they were often very aggressive and or depressed. one friend used it enought times to cause him to develope an unstable personality, very aggressive. so drugs DO ruin people. drugs dont open ur mind they close it

I think it's a matter of moderation and of knowing yourself and your limits. After all, even drinking too much water will kill you (it's happened once). But ultimately it's just a matter of opinion.
Meh.

Melee said:

The way im going to leave this mortal coil is via a big firey explosion taking out billions of people that did stuff to me that i didnt like. But now a days thats "terrisim" so i guess ill live forever. Good buy mortality hello millions of dallors of drugs.

Woah, ShadyXMR flashbacks... Get some help, man. Or at least switch to something not as harsh.

when i'm dead, i want everything useful to be yanked for medical research...and then to be stuffed with fireworks and confetti, and then get blown apart in space.

darknation said:

Dammit, ling has banned all the semi-intellegent drug addicts so there is no one interesting to fight with.

Yeah. People like this make me miss Orion. *sniff*

I would prefer to be cryogenicly frozen at my death, keeping me frozen until a cure for a disease i died from is available..

Well, you know what they say. In the end, you have no chance to survive make your time.

I picked other, because 'eaten by cannibals' wasn't an option. That or cremation.

Heh, glad no one forgot about me when I was gone.

When I die I want to be cremated, have my ashes put into a pot mixed in with some nice soil, and have you know what grown on it, hmm maybe not even a pot, spread my ashes over a field in colombia. =]

But in reality I know I'll grow to be a bum that can't afford to pay the rent for his apartment. I'll live alone, have no kids, no friends; I'll just probably die at 8:36 PM on a Sunday night and my body won't be found untill the landlord breaks in screaming he wants his rent. Not a nice life to look forward to, but atleast I'm not fooling myself into thinking I'll be the next Britney Spears.

-a minutes later-
Nevermind, yes I am, I'll probably die before I get out of high school.

8 year old Johnny: Mommy, can I be the president when I grow up?
Mommy: Ofcourse son, just do good in school and listen to your parents
-5 years later-
Johnny: Mom, can I be a doctor when I grow up?
Mommy: You have to study extra hard to get a scholarship because you know we can't afford to send you to any fancy college.
-5 years later-
Johnny: Mom, I think I'm going to apply to work at the local McDonalds.
Mommy: Sure, whatever the hell it takes for your ass to move out, you god damn freeloader.

I believe that when I'm dead it's all over.
No soul remains and I'm not going to heaven.
Hell, they could even cut my body into a hundred pieces and throw them into the crowd during a Britney Spears concert..