Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elbryan42

Missing Rock N the Valley (AGAIN!)

I'm working all weekend. Just was working the lunch at Mr. Sub. Most of the people were coming from Rock N the Valley, including scantily clad hot chicks. Beer, chicks, rock music, partying. All 30 minutes away from my city, and I'm working all weekend again. Oh, did I mention it's +40 Celcius today? Ugh.

If anyone doesn't know what Rock N the Valley is, it takes place in Craven, Sask, Canada. It has TONS of rock bands every year for 4 days. It's like Woodstock every year, except it's actually fun. Last nite they had Bif Naked, David Usher, Wide Mouth Mason, and Big Sugar. Today Nickelback and Default and more are playing. Life sucksn

Never heard of Default, but Nickelback doesn't suck.

Nickelback are like, really old, aren't they? Because I only know that new famous song of theirs... what's its name?

Ohhh...kay. That sounds super, but I've seen better bands play at the Seattle Arts Festival, Bumbershoot. That costs like $30 for 4 days.

bigbadgangsta said:

Woodstock 99 sucked.

no it didn't. things burned down and giant food companies who overcharge everything they sell were stolen from. i think it was rather good.

what i really hate is that thing they call "gathering of the juggaloes" or something. ICP and all their clones take part in it, therefor it sucks ;)