Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nxn

Here to Stay

Well, after a couple months of being banned, and a couple of days in the losers forum it's safe to say that I'm back, and so is my moose, but it evolved into a moosefish over the time I wasn't here. Anyway, I see you all have plenty of new forums and plenty of funny little newbs that post in them, those are great, I think every forums should come standard with them actually. Ahh anyway, it's all great and great, I missed this place, glad to be back =]

bigbadgangsta said:

The moosefish is cute...or whatever.

Christ in Himmel, I was kidding.

And then maybe I can lecture you all on the history of industrial music. Heh. :P

Most peope say it was when Nine Inch Nails came on the scene in '89.

But I guess you could argue it happened earlier than that with Ministry and KMFDM and the like in the early 80s, if you were a real purist. :P

I thought more in the line of VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk and likes.

Not pop as: pop = maintstream, but as: pop = pop, y'know catchy melodies and stuff.

Welcome back ol' buddy. Heh this time I'll just delete every silly drugs thing you say so I know for sure you won't get in trouble, foo! :P

pritch said:

Welcome back ol' buddy. Heh this time I'll just delete every silly drugs thing you say so I know for sure you won't get in trouble, foo! :P

but.. .but.. korrine just said she'd talk about bukkake if I talked about drugs... please, can I? please? heh, just kidding. =]

BBG said:

He asked Linguica on IRC.

Nah, it was Lüt who gave me back my postcount so I could get my fish to swim around here. Ling's the one that unbanned me and took me out of the losers forum a few days later though. BTW that place is hell, avoid getting yourself trapped in there like a plague, all that spam and goatse.cx image linking is only funny when the person can get in trouble for it, and the forum isn't moderated.

Anyway, I really am disapointed that the two L's are not getting along, but even though the situation affects all of us I think we shouldn't pick sides. I think it's a problem between the two of them that should be handled privetly.

Back to the subject: thanks for the welcome back posts!

Little Faith said:

I thought more in the line of VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk and likes.

Not pop as: pop = maintstream, but as: pop = pop, y'know catchy melodies and stuff.

Hmmm...Well, KMFDM has the catchiest melodies as far as I'm concerned. I don't know much about VNV, and Apoptygma doesn't seem very industrial to me.

Damn, I had some cool title I had given myself for Orion's benefit, can't remember now .(this dot is inserted for the benefit of Bigbadgangsta), or should I say period

Well, say hello to everyone's favorite pothead!
Welcome back, Big O.

fodders said:

Damn, I had some cool title I had given myself for Orion's benefit, can't remember now .(this dot is inserted for the benefit of Bigbadgangsta), or should I say period

You forgot the period after the period.

orion said:

Nah, it was Lüt who gave me back my postcount so I could get my fish to swim around here. Ling's the one that unbanned me and took me out of the losers forum a few days later though.

Damn, I want mine back too...I have a new fish I want to upload...or something...^_^