Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

Here's that Eternity Launcher that I promised to make

well, I hope this could help so no one will have to go through the command line everytime to change the options. Btw, the launcher can save the paths of the doom iwads, wads, exe paths, and deh paths to a cfg file, and can be loaded again.

enjoy.

linky here

mirror linky
here

oh, and if any bugs have been found, just let me know.. :)

If you set the PWAD command thing, as the same as the IWAD (doom2.wad etc)...you can't use the start map thing within Eternity...

I really shouldn't try and stuff it up...

hmm...odd. I'll see whats causing that, and have a update later today.

edit: bah, forget about the later part, I'll just fix it now. The updated file is the same link(s) above.

Heh, I downloaded the launcher. Not bad, deathy. Though it could use a little work, especially with PWADs, as mmnprsoskl hinted at.

PWAD same as IWAD? That shouldn't be done under any circumstance, unless I misunderstand what you guys are doing.

Use -iwad for the one and only IWAD, and use -file for any PWADS to add afterward. And remember, do *NOT* add eternity.wad as a PWAD, its unnecessary ^_^

well, everything should be fixed. if not, then check "view output" and see how the command line turned out.

Quasar said:

PWAD same as IWAD? That shouldn't be done under any circumstance, unless I misunderstand what you guys are doing.

Like I said, I was *trying* (sorry Deathman) to crash it...