Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kristus

Hm annoucement.

Just wanna apoligise for being an asshole all the time.

Noticed that I've been that alot lately.

Well, I hope you can make the change. I turned myself around a long time ago and have felt better because of it.

It's okay, quite a few people around here (including me) act that way pretty often.

When I feel a bout of the DOLTism coming on nowadays I just pull out the modem.

I'll admit I also act like that sometimes, but it's usually unintentional. I'll try to control myself more often in the future, especially on IRC.

I have to admit I've always been an asshole. But from this day forward, I'm going to try not to be.

Ralphis said:

I have to admit I've always been an asshole. But from this day forward, I'm going to try not to be.

uh, when did they let you come back?

gatewatcher said:

uh, when did they let you come back?

A few days ago. Heh, they like totally 0wn3d his postcount.

Ralphis said:

well, you better make a real honest to god effort, I remember how many times you said you'll leave the doom community.

Ebola stated:
Just wanna apoligise for being an asshole all the time.

Noticed that I've been that alot lately.

being an asshole

You've been one of those to me before, asshole :P
Anyway it's never too late to turn over a new leaf, so to speak.

I was kinda annoying in the start, getting involved in some stupid shit. (Especially the "we want Esco back" thing).

Now I only post a stupid poll once in a while that then gets summarily posthelled by Liam the Bard (I think he enjoys it).

We once had a joke that the DW forums were generally higly sensible but once a month it would be hit by a wave of doltism. Maybe this "time o' month" has something to do with moon phases.

If it has we might be able to divine when it would occur and then brace ourselves by assuring that the mods were extra vigilant.

Little Faith said:

Now I only post a stupid poll once in a while that then gets summarily posthelled by Liam the Bard (I think he enjoys it).

Yes, Liam gets his jollies in Post Helling polls. ;)

bigbadgangsta said:

A few days ago. Heh, they like totally 0wn3d his postcount.

At least they didn't own his reg date too like they did mine.

uh, at least you character profile doesn't say "boys ahoy". which i guess Lut will never get arround to changing... :(

You gotta work a bad title off. Or wait for Ling to hand out titles again, and don't make a fool of yourself then. Lookit me: The first time Ling did a title giveaway, I got a friendly postcount skullfucking and the noble moniker of "Total retard."

My title has been like this for over 7 months or so..
I'm not complaining, at least it doesn't say: I like pie.

Disorder said:

My title has been like this for over 7 months or so..
I'm not complaining, at least it doesn't say: I like pie.

Better not say that, now someone will change it :P

Ling handed out some titles and he gave me the one I asked for. Thanks. And I haven't had it changed since.

Seeing as so many of you are making an effort to be less of an asshole, I'm going to be more of an asshole in future to compensate.

You morons.

fraggle said:

Seeing as so many of you are making an effort to be less of an asshole, I'm going to be more of an asshole in future to compensate.

You morons.

fraggle.
blocky supervillain.

fraggle said:

You morons.

...and the circle of life is complete.

fraggle said:

You morons.

Blocky asshole.

DooMBoy said:

Blocky asshole.

Are you also being rude? Maybe I should be neutral to not stir things up, then.

er...carry on...

mmnpsrsoskl said:

Ling handed out some titles and he gave me the one I asked for. Thanks. And I haven't had it changed since.

I just now finaly figured out where that title comes from. And it was right under my nose the whole time. :P My title hadn't been changed since that time Zal got title-happy for a week or so up until about a week ago when I somehow goy caught up in the blockatar wars. :)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I've been acting like an ass recently. Life is sucking for me and when I get depressed, I become an elitist. Odd, but true.