dream about doom?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. dream about doom?

• yes doom is the center of the dream
    • yes doom was IN the dream
    • never had doom in a dream
    • i have dreamed about getting doom, or doom related
    • nothing about doom has been in my dreams

Yeah, I had this one dream where I was in MAP20, right where the soulsphere is between the cybie and the spiderdemon. The archvile was running around the edge of the room, and I kept thinking "if I leave this little alcove, i'm dead!"

I had a dream I teamed up with the zombies and shotgun guys against the demons. It took place in a warehouse with bad level design.

I had a dream where I was surrounded by pink demons in a large cavernous area. At some point I realized I was dreaming and I tried to pry my eyes open in order to wake up. I succeeded in doing so, but the dream continued superimposed over my actual surroundings. I looked up and my ceiling was made of skin, and there were miniature pink demons on my bed. It ended after a few seconds though.

My greates Doom dream ever was the one where they installed VR Doom in the back of an arcade, and I got to beta test it. w00tage...

The only one I rememeber was where I came up with my first map idea from. I was 11 at the time, '94, just afer my first Doom experience, in fact I think I had that dream on the flight back from Canada.