Find results in...
Carnage

What is the majority here?

Which are you  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you

• Man
    • Woman

When you make a female space marine be sure to not make her look as a sissy.

Of course females generally are not as muscular as males, but she still have to be "meaty" enough.

Remember: A Doom marine is counted upon to survive a point blank (single barrel) shotgun blast and carry an entire armoury on his/her back.

Well, last time i checked, I'm male, but I haven't changed my pants in a while, so it's only speculative.

Well, I know that Katarhyne posts pretty regularly, and despite what was said nobody really gives her a lot of undue attention. probably because of what happed to the last person to try that (I'm still picking pieces of him out of my hair)

Red_Warrior? No. she does not post here. she is too busy on her new exciting hobby (sprite comics), and she's on vacation for the week.

Did I not say that already?

And I'd probably play the female marine if I ever played deathmatch.

Little Faith said:

Remember: A Doom marine is counted upon to survive a point blank (single barrel) shotgun blast and carry an entire armoury on his/her back.

And mammonth breasts to counterbalance all that weaponry.

darknation said:

And mammonth breasts to counterbalance all that weaponry.

Legacy team already made a Lara Croft skin. (or else they're working on it)

I think I'll make a prototype set of frames and have you guys judge them just wait a while.

fodders said:

Sooooo how did you find out about that one? I remember your Mrs. used to be gay, was it on that scene you met him?

I woke up one saturday morning with both the flamboyant fella and my now-wifey in bed with me - so yeah, you could say that.

For me it's usually about 8 pints, 6 cocktails and 14 tequilas.

Mmmm, vomit-bathed threesomes.