Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Heh

Arriving at the base for your daily work as a Space Marine, you step out of your car and walk to the base's main entrance. You check your pistol. Safety's on. Good. You push the door to the base open and walk inside. Soemthing, however, is not right. Where's everybody at, you think. Hmm. You slowly walk to the Marine Barracks section of the base, not far from the entrance. Inside, it looks the same. Shotguns are put of racks lining the walls. Chainguns and Rocket Launchers, along with thier respect ammunition, are stored in glass storage containers on the walls with the Shotguns. You see several Space Marine helmets and suits. Nothing looks disturbed at all. So where is everybody? You decide to tour the building. You stop and listen, though, when you step out of the Barracks. You hear the whistling and beeping of computers and info terminals coming from the Computer Lab/Station, down the hall to your right. You walk in. Nobody here at all. "Hello?" Your words echo off the walls. No one to respond to you. Is this some sort of practical joke? Is it a holiday and you didn't know about it? But why are the computers on? And all the electricity too, for that matter? You walk to the rear entrance of the base. You step out the door. The sun blazes down on you.

/me realizes I turned on -nomonsters

/me realizes I turned on -nomonsters

ROOFLE.

Seriously, that was a good start. Sounded a little The Langoliers.

What the hell does "-nomonsters" do?

You mean that you can't figure that by yourself? -nomonsters means that, quite literally, there will be no monsters in the game of Doom you're playing. Unless you use the IDCLEV cheat.

What the hell does "-nomonsters" do?

You mean that you can't figure that by yourself? -nomonsters means that, quite literally, there will be no monsters in the game of Doom you're playing. Unless you use the IDCLEV cheat.

Does davidoom need to put in [sarcasm][/sarcasm] things for you?

I didn't care for that movie too much. The first 20-30 minutes of it was cool, and it had some cool concepts, like the twist on time travel, but overall I couldn't last past that guy getting nibbled in the crotch and fell asleep. Oh, I caught the part where they figured out one guy would have to be awake to fly through the rift, but fell back asleep. I'll get the ending from somebody else.

Did they have to tell everybody what happened? Wasn't there some kinda news investigation or whatnot?

Oh, it's that old? I thought they just aired it for the first time a few weeks ago. At least that's how they advertised it.