• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dima

Is Britney Spears hot?

Is Britney Spears hot?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Britney Spears hot?

• Crappy and over-applied make-up make the bitch for me (did I mention the fake oversized boobs?)
    • I have taste

Dre has a line that takes a swipe at pop stars and provides a reason why these butt-ugly pop stars are still around:
"Over 80 million records sold, and I ain't have to do it with 10 or 11 year olds"

If Britney Spears looks a lot better than we usually get to see her. Once you get rid of the faked sex kitten attitudes and the stupid pout she actually looks pretty nice.

that is tru as much as rap is shit as well.....these pop retards get all their record sales from an average age of about 11.76342568 year olds.....as for spears....fucking ugly....christ the first time is saw her i just thought she was getting popular because she came back after battling from a near death experience of having her face run over by a cement truck and then it got infected by the flesh eating disease

Q. How d'ya make britney spears hot?

A. Set her on fire.

Davidoom said:

Nelly Furtado is better.

Nelly Fart-turdo is a mess.

Slutty Britney can come round for a spanking any time she likes, even though I don't like breasts altered in any way.

now this chick is hot. shes a member of the GWAR, and currnetly holds world records in size, duration and most consecutive fireballs. she also has the world record for highest voltage passed thru a female body (1,000,000 volts) on the tesla coil. check her bio in the link in my sig.

think that's a flame?
/me aims his ass at railgunner, farts, and lights a match.

Wow, look. Some geeky Britney-fan voted on this poll 100 times. I wonder how he did that.

VileSlay said:

now this chick is hot. shes a member of the GWAR, and currnetly holds world records in size, duration and most consecutive fireballs. she also has the world record for highest voltage passed thru a female body (1,000,000 volts) on the tesla coil. check her bio in the link in my sig.

Isn't that Slymenstra Hymen or whatever they call her?

the_Danarchist said:

Isn't that Slymenstra Hymen or whatever they call her?

yessiree bob, give the man a cupie doll. actually she only looks good with the make-up on. heres a picfrom a fan site. shes the one on the right. and for the record, I would bang brittney, just so I could say "hey, I banged brittney."

/me starts screaming ewp ewp ewp
c'mon, you'd have to pay me to shag something like that. Britney atleast is still young.

AndrewB said:

Wow, look. Some geeky Britney-fan voted on this poll 100 times. I wonder how he did that.

That was some admin, probably

Uh, yes?

Everyone who answered no, you know you'd fuck her in a minute. Especially with this crowd, I know you guys...

And people who said she has a crappy personality, you're lucky to know her well enough to make a good judgement regarding that.

Well seriously I think she is a total dog, fucking popular teenybopper bitch. She makes money from her "good looks" but I wonder how many record company people she had to fuck to get to her position.

Popular music sucks a big fat bloated donkey's penis.

Archvile64 said:

Uh, yes?

Everyone who answered no, you know you'd fuck her in a minute. Especially with this crowd, I know you guys...

And people who said she has a crappy personality, you're lucky to know her well enough to make a good judgement regarding that.

I naturally fooking hate her! Hell NO

Archvile64 said:

Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that I think she's ugly as hell.

That website rules...its going in my 'odd links' favorites folder.

Arioch said:

Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that I think she's ugly as hell.

I second that.

Ct_red_pants said:

While I support the result, the motive was moronic.

Several of those posters seemed to have been graffitied by the same person, and someone with a lot of hate for her at that.