Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Where do you live?

Protester said:

just south of Franklin Tn... Richest place i've ever seen.

I'm actually familiar with that part of Tennessee. Not Franklin in particular, but roundabouts. I have a lot of family down there.;

joe-ilya said:

If nobody cares, why post? Why even make an entire thread?

I mean to say that if he can't speak for anyone else here, why is he speaking for himself in a thread that according to him doesn't even pertain to him? It seems pointless.

I'm from a place famous for four things:

1. An adulterous alcoholic who happened to play football for a few years and ended up having an airport named after him

2. A low-quality, gull-winged sports car that was popularized by a science fiction movie four years after the company went bust and the CEO was arrested for drug trafficking and fraud

3. A cruise liner that sank on its maiden voyage over 100 years ago, yet it is still regarded as something to be proud of. Probably has something to do with that (completely fictitious) film about it.

4. Terrorist groups who were courteous enough to call up the authorities and actually tell them where the bomb was and what time it was going off. Most of the time.

TraceOfSpades said:

I mean to say that if he can't speak for anyone else here, why is he speaking for himself in a thread that according to him doesn't even pertain to him? It seems pointless.

He just pointed out some important things just incase you were interested in them too and provided some information of how to get it.

joe-ilya said:

He just pointed out some important things just incase you were interested in them too and provided some information of how to get it.

*sigh*
the amount of st***d is endless

CyberDemonEmpress said:

You're Detroit Michigan?

I see what you did there ;)

Other side of the Pond.

CyberDemonEmpress said:

You're Detroit Michigan?

1. George Best
2. DeLorean
3. Titanic
4. IRA

Try Belfast, Northern Ireland.

I live 10 miles north of the center of a Midwestern city on a river. Our claim to fame is that we're not St. Louis.

I live somewhere in Finland.

Not in Helsinki, though.

TracesOfSpades, you have searched for residence.
1 result has been found in 0.0173 seconds.

"I live on Earth".

nxGangrel said:

I live here. In the internet.

LOL, how's the weather?

I'm posting from the part of Norway where the sun just dipped under the horizon for the last time until the end of January (don't tell any vampires).

Soundblock said:

LOL, how's the weather?

I'm posting from the part of Norway where the sun just dipped under the horizon for the last time until the end of January (don't tell any vampires).

So you are now living in total darkness?

Ashstrodamus said:

Apparently in post hell. WTF? A one-off thread to keep from posting up a bunch of bullshit threads is Hell worthy?

This is lacking context in a context sensitive discussion about where one lives.

GhostlyDeath said:

This is lacking context in a context sensitive discussion about where one lives.

Oh yeah. I live in a zoo. Thank god they have wifi so I can post from my cage.

Ashstrodamus said:

Oh yeah. I live in a zoo. Thank god they have wifi so I can post from my cage.

If I may ask, why were you incarcerated?